Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 79 Kentucky 73

Featured Replies

Two words. Brad Stevens.

 

I hope that when Stevens eventually returns to the college level after leading Boston to an NBA title or two, which I believe he will, that he will land at Kentucky and not Indiana. IMO, there is no better basketball coach on any level.

 

Dino, I LOVE Stevens and sure hope he never ends up in Lexington..lol. My daughter's freshman and sophomore years at Butler were the two years Butler went to the NC game. After the first one, I told her that this was a once in a lifetime thing...a small school like Butler going to the NC game. I told her not to expect it the next year...when they did, she called me a hater:lol2:

 

I hope he stays in Beantown a long time. I love the Celtics and he is doing a great job there.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Brad Stevens is gonna leave a 50 win NBA team with a top 5 pick next year. :lol2: He's not going anywhere for a long time.

 

Maybe John Wooden is available? Maybe Popovich?

All things considered I think Cal is a good coach. I also think Self is a good coach. Unfortunately I think Self outcoached Cal in this one. It happens to all coaches, but Self's adjustments were better than Cal's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.