Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 17 Corbin 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell Co hits a field goal to win the game:cry: Good hard fought game. Bell jumped outs in 1st half 14 to 0. The 2nd half Corbin ties it up before losing the heartbreaker. Great effort Hounds. Congrats to the Bobcats.

What does this make Corbin's record right now? I know they have been off to a rough start with their schedule, did they bite of more than they could chew?

What does this make Corbin's record right now? I know they have been off to a rough start with their schedule, did they bite of more than they could chew?

1-4.....did they bite off more than they could chew.not at all! Bell is the best they have seen this year or will see in my opinion.:p

1-4.....did they bite off more than they could chew.not at all! Bell is the best they have seen this year or will see in my opinion.:p

 

 

1-4 is never a fun start no matter what. I was just wondering. They lost to an Oldham County squad that was far from spectacular as well. I hope the best for the Redhounds this year though. :thumb:

1-4 is never a fun start no matter what. I was just wondering. They lost to an Oldham County squad that was far from spectacular as well. I hope the best for the Redhounds this year though. :thumb:

Oh, I agree 110% Dont know what happened in that Oldham game or the South Laurel game.:sssh:

Who scored for Bell tonight?

Despite the loss, I thought we saw something tonight that should make us proud to be redhounds. That was HEART! We have got it together. Good hard faught ball game. Saw alot of bright spots. O-line play was extremely well. Good blocking by our backs, good balls by clint. Like the hands of Madon and Sewell. Now we need to put this effort into 4 quarters, we found it a little late tonight, but we HAVE found it. Never doubt Coach Jewell and his staff. Good job red!

Despite the loss, I thought we saw something tonight that should make us proud to be redhounds. That was HEART! We have got it together. Good hard faught ball game. Saw alot of bright spots. O-line play was extremely well. Good blocking by our backs, good balls by clint. Like the hands of Madon and Sewell. Now we need to put this effort into 4 quarters, we found it a little late tonight, but we HAVE found it. Never doubt Coach Jewell and his staff. Good job red!

:thumb: :ylsuper:

I thought Bell was going to run away with it in the 1st quarter. Corbin played some pretty good D after the first 2 Bell possesions. Corbin played an excellent 2nd half. I understand the thinking on our last possesion, but I thought with ole MO on our side we should have tried to move the ball, especially with Bell's kicker.

 

I thought the game was officiated well, this is the only game that I can remember seeing without a holding call. Thought the clock should have started on the spike....if you noticed the refs waited about 2 seconds before the signal to stop the clock....but it never started.

Middlesboro is another tough one the hounds have yet to come....middlesboro will be out for blood for the loss last year

Dudley was heard on a Bourbville Radio Station sayin that Corbin's program wasn't too good. Wander what he thinks about it now!!!???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.