Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic @ Highlands predictions (1-24)

Who Wins? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

All three NewCath teams travel to the Fort on Tuesday for a triple-header against the Birds.

NewCath is riding a 13 game winning streak against the Birds, who last beat the Breds on Jan. 9th 2010.

 

Frosh 4:30

JV 6:00

Varsity 7:30

 

Both teams are not the teams of the past few years, so this has the possibility of being a dandy.

 

Who wins.....what say you?

Good spot as any for Highlands to finally get a win as Breds are coming off of two tough games Fri and Sat in the All-A and Highlands is at Home.

 

Guess one luxury Breds have is they have don't have to worry about fouls on the big men as they have 3 they can play. Might come down to how well Highlands can prevent NCC from going inside and still contain Hall.

Birds will be jacked for this one.

The gym was PACKED when the girls played.

Would expect it to be worse for this one.

 

HHS Athletics put a tweet out today indicating that they expect to exceed gym capacity, and will have seating in the cafe' to watch the live stream.

I win, I actually get to go to a game for both schools. Watch my youngest cousin vs the Birds in the Freshman game and then watch the remaining two. Lots of family friends on both sides.

I win, I actually get to go to a game for both schools. Watch my youngest cousin vs the Birds in the Freshman game and then watch the remaining two. Lots of family friends on both sides.

 

Make sure you come say hey to me tomorrow!!

Make sure you come say hey to me tomorrow!!

 

If I can find you, I will. That place is going to be packed and rocking.

If I can find you, I will. That place is going to be packed and rocking.

 

I already know. I will be there early. See ya then.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.