5,000 FREE joints passed out in DC

jericho

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest waste of money in our government.

I know @PurplePride92 will call me crazy. But I think Trump wants to win over the black community . I really expect some sort of Justice reform co-authored by Paul and Booker signed into law in the next 4 years and I won't be shocked if there is movment on weed.

I'll call you crazy. :lol2:

I will say...very little about the Trump administration will shock me. Hard to have a clue what he actually thinks or intends to do regarding anything.

If Kentucky wants to capitalize on the tax benefits we need to legalize sooner rather than later.

I'd be interested to see it on the ballot. I think some would be surprised in heavy GOP NKY I think it gets pretty good support. A large chunk of the GOP in NKY is more libertarian leaning that is why the tea party was so big there.

I'd be interested to see it on the ballot. I think some would be surprised in heavy GOP NKY I think it gets pretty good support. A large chunk of the GOP in NKY is more libertarian leaning that is why the tea party was so big there.

It will meet staunch opposition from BOTH the liquor industry and churches.

Never thought I'd say that about anything.

Agree

I also think Legalization can bring a lot of jobs to Kentucky. Hopefully grass roots stuff, not the attempted Ohio Model of the rich getting richer.

I'll call you crazy. :lol2:

I will say...very little about the Trump administration will shock me. Hard to have a clue what he actually thinks or intends to do regarding anything.

I don't know if it would be done as the goodness of his heart. Trump has an ego like I do. He likes big accomplishments and things to brag about. He likes to do things people say he can't do. Hence where we are today.

Agree

I also think Legalization can bring a lot of jobs to Kentucky. Hopefully grass roots stuff, not the attempted Ohio Model of the rich getting richer.

Agreed. I don't honestly even make the argument on the jobs or taxation side. I could if I sat down and calculated things. I just think it eliminates government waste.

I know it's a petty thing in the grand scheme of things, but if Trump really wants to continue to win people over young people, legalization of marijuana is a great place to start. He isn't stupid and he knows it's going to happen eventually. So why not make it legal everywhere. If you polled young people ages 15-25 this would be one the top 5 most wanted things. Plus it's pot. No one with a functioning brain should get that worked up about it.

I wonder how many ounces/pounds of pot it took for that.

Not as much as one would think if they're pinners and good smoke, lol. 1/4 gram per J would be a pretty good sized one for most of us. I would be more impressed if they were handing out 1 gram blunts. If they would have gone all out we probably wouldn't be seeing violent protests at this point. Everyone would be playing playstation/xbox or in bed.

Not as much as one would think if they're pinners and good smoke, lol. 1/4 gram per J would be a pretty good sized one for most of us. I would be more impressed if they were handing out 1 gram blunts. If they would have gone all out we probably wouldn't be seeing violent protests at this point. Everyone would be playing playstation/xbox or in bed.

Or at Waffle House eating.

5.00 a joint is cost.

Edited by mountain ref

One of the biggest waste of money in our government.

I know @PurplePride92 will call me crazy. But I think Trump wants to win over the black community . I really expect some sort of Justice reform co-authored by Paul and Booker signed into law in the next 4 years and I won't be shocked if there is movment on weed.

Not with Sessions in control. He hates marijuana.