Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 66 Casey County 62

Featured Replies

Final from Rebel Arena. Boyle County trailed this game from the start until about 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Clutch rebounding and free throw shooting by Will Bramel iced this game in the final 30-45 seconds.

 

Baby J had 20 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 steals.

 

Bryce Slone had 19 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 4 steals.

 

Reese Smith had 13 points and 9 rebounds.

  • Author

For Casey County:

 

Jake Smith had 26 points and 5 rebounds.

 

Collin Miller had 15 points, 4 assists and 2 steals.

 

Max Reyes had 11 points, 3 assists and 2 steals.

  • Author

In the games I have seen this year so far Jake Smith is one of the best players I have seen at creating his own shot. When his jumper is falling he is damn near unstoppable. Kid can play. I always enjoy watching him play.

Baby J currently third on the squad in PPG and boards. Solid.

Was a fun game to watch, thought Casey played a pretty good 3 and a half quarters of ball and just couldn't finish. Boyle did a great job at sticking around and making free throws when they needed them most.

  • Author
Was a fun game to watch, thought Casey played a pretty good 3 and a half quarters of ball and just couldn't finish. Boyle did a great job at sticking around and making free throws when they needed them most.

 

Agreed. I enjoyed watching this game. I am still surprised Boyle County won the game. This Boyle County team just keeps growing right in front of us. To win a game like this when they were clearly out played for a large part of the game is mind boggling to me. I'm going to miss watching Jake Smith play. He is so much fun to watch. Good luck the rest of the season!

Agreed. I enjoyed watching this game. I am still surprised Boyle County won the game. This Boyle County team just keeps growing right in front of us. To win a game like this when they were clearly out played for a large part of the game is mind boggling to me. I'm going to miss watching Jake Smith play. He is so much fun to watch. Good luck the rest of the season!

 

Same to y'all! Who knows, stars may align and we'll meet back up in regions! Either way, glad Casey and Boyle finally got a regular season game scheduled!

I'd say both of these teams are better than their records indicate

Casey currently resting on a 6-13 record. This time last season Casey was sitting on a 7-13 record and finished regional runner up. Deja-vu??

Clyde trivia:

 

I used to live in Liberty as a youth. Went to first grade there.

 

Carry on.

Clyde trivia:

 

I used to live in Liberty as a youth. Went to first grade there.

 

Carry on.

 

Come on back Clyde! We got a tractor supply now!

In the games I have seen this year so far Jake Smith is one of the best players I have seen at creating his own shot. When his jumper is falling he is damn near unstoppable. Kid can play. I always enjoy watching him play.

 

It's a little surprising that Casey has the record they do with a player like Smith

Good test for Boyle. I thought we came out flat and sloppy in the first half. Casey does simple things really well on offense...back door cuts, pick & roll and made Boyle look silly.

 

Second half Boyle really battled to stay in the game then made a nice run in the 4th to find the lead.

 

Really proud of the bench players last night. Cameron Yates, Matt Bodner and Dylan Frederick gave Boyle some important minutes when Boyle's 3 veterans were out of the game. Slone/Bramel with fouls and Baby J with his shoulder.

 

Boyle continues to improve. Casey is no slouch and could cause problems in the 12th Region Tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.