Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County 60 Trinity 59

Featured Replies

Oldham County 60 Trinity 59

The mighty 8th region! Good win for OC

Nice win for the Colonels!

Edited by SnottieDrippen
Punctuation

Two starters - Burton and Harris - didn't play for the Rocks. Was told Burton was sick and Harris out for a week. Still didn't play very well and Oldham County a nice team.

 

Just as a side note I can tell you I never complain about officials unless I go to Eighth Region. I have officiated enough games to know you miss some and it all evens out. With that said I have seen about 100 games in the Eighth Region in my life and I left thinking they were awful 99 times.

 

A really bad technical foul late on Trinity PG King. He went into the lane and hit a bucket and was fouled and clutched his fists and yelled 'Let's Go' and the trailing official T'd him up. Was really, really bad.

 

Pretty bad Eighth Region-job but still Trinity should have won.

Even without the two players for Trinity this is still a phenomenal win for Oldham County.

I gotta eat crow saying OC wasn't deserving of a top 20 ranking. They proved me wrong.

 

Great win!

My cousin Coy is doing big things in coaching down there and has the program going in a great direction!

 

I LOVE IT!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.