January 17, 20179 yr I don't have list but I know S Davis, CB Burns and NT Hargrave of the Steelers where snubbed what a joke!
January 17, 20179 yr Well I haven't seen it either, but Burns wasn't one of the two best CB. Davis was solid, not sure he could be placed among the top 2 safeties. I can see the argument for JWobble.
January 17, 20179 yr Ramsey and Yannick Ngakoue were the 2 Jags that made. Ramsey, well that kid is good. He real good. Ooops linked a video of how good he really is.
January 17, 20179 yr 2016 PFWA ALL-ROOKIE TEAM Offense QB – Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys RB – Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys; Jordan Howard, Chicago Bears WR – Sterling Shepard, New York Giants; Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints TE – Hunter Henry, San Diego Chargers C – Cody Whitehair, Chicago Bears G – Joe Thuney, New England Patriots; Laremy Tunsil, Miami Dolphins T – Jack Conklin, Tennessee Titans; Taylor Decker, Detroit Lions Defense DL – Joey Bosa, San Diego Chargers; DeForest Buckner, San Francisco 49ers; Chris Jones, Kansas City Chiefs; Yannick Ngakoue, Jacksonville Jaguars LB – Jatavis Brown, San Diego Chargers; Leonard Floyd, Chicago Bears; Deion Jones, Atlanta Falcons CB – Vernon Hargreaves III, Tampa Bay Buccaneers; Jalen Ramsey, Jacksonville Jaguars S – Karl Joseph, Oakland Raiders; Keanu Neal, Atlanta Falcons Special Teams PK – Wil Lutz, New Orleans Saints P – Riley Dixon, Denver Broncos KR – Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs PR – Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs ST – Tyreek Hill, Kansas City Chiefs Sterling Shepard makes PFWA All-Rookie Team
January 17, 20179 yr Ramsey and Hargraves (however you spell it) should have been the top 2 corners. Hargreaves had an up and down year.(Apparently it was him) @halfback20 how did Apple do this year? He did surprisingly well from all my understanding.
January 17, 20179 yr Hargreaves had an up and down year.(Apparently it was him) @halfback20 how did Apple do this year? He did surprisingly well from all my understanding. Apple was solid. Played on the outside and allowed the Giants to use DRC as their slot corner. A lot of people worried about Apple being to handsy and getting a lot of PI calls but he wasn't bad at all.
January 17, 20179 yr Apple was solid. Played on the outside and allowed the Giants to use DRC as their slot corner. A lot of people worried about Apple being to handsy and getting a lot of PI calls but he wasn't bad at all. I know he had the size that had all draft scouts drooling but he was very raw. He will be a big piece to an already good Giants secondary.
January 17, 20179 yr Author Well I haven't seen it either, but Burns wasn't one of the two best CB. Davis was solid, not sure he could be placed among the top 2 safeties. I can see the argument for JWobble. Burns is the for the lead in interceptions on the Steelers.
January 17, 20179 yr Burns is the for the lead in interceptions on the Steelers.Hey, you don't have to convince me. He had 3. Had a really solid season on the outside. Happy with his progress, and excited about his future. He's not a top 2 rookie at the position.
January 17, 20179 yr I know he had the size that had all draft scouts drooling but he was very raw. He will be a big piece to an already good Giants secondary. The Giants secondary will only get better next year when Darian Thompson is healthy. I think he's going to be another really good safety, but he unfortunately got hurt early. Apple, DRC, Jenkins and Collins are tough though.
January 18, 20179 yr The Giants secondary will only get better next year when Darian Thompson is healthy. I think he's going to be another really good safety, but he unfortunately got hurt early. Apple, DRC, Jenkins and Collins are tough though. Collins is just a monster. Speaking of getting hurt, Amukamara had very solid year. He only missed 3 games I think. He was targeted heavily because teams learned they couldn't throw at Ramsey and he played very well. Wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville gave him an extension.
January 18, 20179 yr Prince was a good player for the Giants just couldn't stay healthy. With Coughlin in Jax I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him either.
January 19, 20179 yr Glad to see Michael Thomas get the well deserved accolade. Michael Thomas has the potential to be mentioned in the same breath as the other "best" recievers in the league. He is a fantastic player and I thought from the beginning he was the best reciever in the draft last year. I'm a little biased because he is an OSU guy but the guy can flat out play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.