Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL All Rookie Team

Featured Replies

Michael Thomas has the potential to be mentioned in the same breath as the other "best" recievers in the league. He is a fantastic player and I thought from the beginning he was the best reciever in the draft last year. I'm a little biased because he is an OSU guy but the guy can flat out play.

 

He is good and the most fortunate in a way. Since he did drop some it allowed him to end up in a pass first offense. The top wrs in the draft went to places like Cleveland, Houston, and Minnesota. All places with qb problems, and not much passing game. Plus Drew Brees in that offense makes wrs who wouldn't be good anywhere else look good.

He is good and the most fortunate in a way. Since he did drop some it allowed him to end up in a pass first offense. The top wrs in the draft went to places like Cleveland, Houston, and Minnesota. All places with qb problems, and not much passing game. Plus Drew Brees in that offense makes wrs who wouldn't be good anywhere else look good.

I fully agree with that. I think recievers who have had Brady and Rodgers throwing them the ball get way to much credit. Then recievers who have Osweiler, Bortles, Taylor, and Tannehill throwing them the ball don't get enough credit. Give me Hopkins, Robinson, Watkins, and Landry over Edelman, Nelson, and Cobb everyday. I don't think the bottom three would be household names if they didn't have HOF QB's throwing them the ball. Hopkins should absolutely be mentioned in the elite category along with AB, OBJ, Green, Julio, etc. but he has become an afterthought to a lot people because Osweiler was awful. But then you have Brady who honestly outside of Randy Moss (who I dont think of as a Patriot) has never had a truly transcendent, meaning would be a star on every team in the league, reciever except for Gronk who is a TE.

I fully agree with that. I think recievers who have had Brady and Rodgers throwing them the ball get way to much credit. Then recievers who have Osweiler, Bortles, Taylor, and Tannehill throwing them the ball don't get enough credit. Give me Hopkins, Robinson, Watkins, and Landry over Edelman, Nelson, and Cobb everyday. I don't think the bottom three would be household names if they didn't have HOF QB's throwing them the ball. Hopkins should absolutely be mentioned in the elite category along with AB, OBJ, Green, Julio, etc. but he has become an afterthought to a lot people because Osweiler was awful. But then you have Brady who honestly outside of Randy Moss (who I dont think of as a Patriot) has never had a truly transcendent, meaning would be a star on every team in the league, reciever except for Gronk who is a TE.

 

Completely agree!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.