Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/ Cowboys Updates:

Featured Replies

  • Author

How do you miss a holding call where the guys shoulder pad comes out!

  • Replies 136
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
AARON RODGERS is a BAD MAN!!!

 

I'll bet Stephen A. Smith is tweeting like crazy right now and bet Skip Bayless is having a stroke. lol

How do you miss a holding call where the guys shoulder pad comes out!

3blind1.gif

  • Author

7-3 Packers lead after 1st qt. With Green Bay driving again deep into Cowboys territory.

  • Author

Dallas needs to hold the Pack to a FG here. Don't think Dak can get into a shootout with Rodgers.

  • Author
Be a good time for Rodgers to do a QB bootleg.

 

No need I guess. lol 13-3 Packers.

  • Author

That last view it didn't look like he go the ball across the goal line.

Do the fellow Bengals fans on here remember how frustrated we would get with Carson Palmer on offside plays like that and he would just down the ball and take the 5 yards? He did it every time and it drove me nuts.

 

Sadly I think that was more Bengals coaching telling him to do that. He didn't do that with Oakland or with Arizona. I think that was more of a good Ole Bob Bratkowski idea. Palmer hasn't done that anywhere else, and the Bengals didn't do that anymore either once Jay Gruden got here.

 

With that said the Bengals still don't take shots down field like other teams do when teams are offsides. Which I think is coaching too. I can see Marvin saying don't take that chance, just in case they don't throw the flag.

I'll bet Stephen A. Smith is tweeting like crazy right now and bet Skip Bayless is having a stroke. lol

 

He is. I followed him on Twitter just for this game.

If Dak continues to struggle, will we see Romo?

Sadly I think that was more Bengals coaching telling him to do that. He didn't do that with Oakland or with Arizona. I think that was more of a good Ole Bob Bratkowski idea. Palmer hasn't done that anywhere else, and the Bengals didn't do that anymore either once Jay Gruden got here.

 

With that said the Bengals still don't take shots down field like other teams do when teams are offsides. Which I think is coaching too. I can see Marvin saying don't take that chance, just in case they don't throw the flag.

True but Carson was the one executing it so he gets the majority of the blame. But you're right it was more of an organizational philosophy than Carson himself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.