Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County vs Fairview

Featured Replies

What is the thoughts on the up coming game Friday night. The 3-0 Wildcats feel very good about their chances with the Eagles. Judging by the rankings and common opponets it should be a good game with Fairview favored by 12-14 points.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview - 32

Bath County - 28

Bath County 36

 

Fairview 20

FV - 35

BC - 14

Bath Co. - 15 / Fairview - 13

Do you think Bath is really UP that much this year OR is it that Fairview is really DOWN this year?

 

I didnt think Bath has really played anyone yet this year to post those 3 W's - those 3 teams have ZERO wins combined so far - which implies Bath's competition is REALLY weak so far...whereas Fairview is 2-2 against teams posting a 5-9 overall record...

 

Also, these 2 teams have one common opponent in Lewis Co and FV beat them 38-0 where Bath beat Lewis 2 weeks earlier 21-0...

 

This was part of my logic and reasoning or posting the score with Fairview on top...

Do you think Bath is really UP that much this year OR is it that Fairview is really DOWN this year?

 

I didnt think Bath has really played anyone yet this year to post those 3 W's - those 3 teams have ZERO wins combined so far - which implies Bath's competition is REALLY weak so far...whereas Fairview is 2-2 against teams posting a 5-9 overall record...

 

Also, these 2 teams have one common opponent in Lewis Co and FV beat them 38-0 where Bath beat Lewis 2 weeks earlier 21-0...

 

This was part of my logic and reasoning or posting the score with Fairview on top...

I realize what you are saying EE. My post / prediction was just a feeling that I have about this game. Bath is 3-0 and regardless of their opponets records this has to give confidence to a very improved Bath Co. team. Imo they just might pull off the upset.

I realize what you are saying EE. My post / prediction was just a feeling that I have about this game. Bath is 3-0 and regardless of their opponets records this has to give confidence to a very improved Bath Co. team. Imo they just might pull off the upset.

 

Gotcha! I just didnt know if you had some "insider" information...

 

You are right - it is great to see Bath Co turning up their competitiveness this year!

 

Looks like their coach has things heading the right way!

Gotcha! I just didnt know if you had some "insider" information...

 

You are right - it is great to see Bath Co turning up their competitiveness this year!

 

Looks like their coach has things heading the right way!

 

He's a great scheduler!

 

Fairview 28

Bath Co. 14

He's a great scheduler!

 

Fairview 28

Bath Co. 14

:jump: Now THAT is funny! :)

 

good point!

He's a great scheduler!

 

I believe that it may be more than just a great schedule, He obviously has kids believing they can win where in other years they didn't.

I believe that it may be more than just a great schedule, He obviously has kids believing they can win where in other years they didn't.

 

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team.

Fairview 27

Bath County 16

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team.

This is true billyray and I feel the same way. I was just going on that imo a team has to believe that they can win before they can win, that's all. Weak schedule.....Yes. Much needed confidence for some kids that have had losing records for quite a few years now........Definately. A win for Bath vs. Fairview would be a big upset, no queston. Like I said it is just a feeling that I have about it. I have been wrong before and no doubt will be plenty more times in the future.

This is true billyray and I feel the same way. I was just going on that imo a team has to believe that they can win before they can win, that's all. Weak schedule.....Yes. Much needed confidence for some kids that have had losing records for quite a few years now........Definately. A win for Bath vs. Fairview would be a big upset, no queston. Like I said it is just a feeling that I have about it. I have been wrong before and no doubt will be plenty more times in the future.

OldRambler, what does Farview look like this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.