Bath County vs Fairview

Radioboy74

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bath Co. - 15 / Fairview - 13

Do you think Bath is really UP that much this year OR is it that Fairview is really DOWN this year?

I didnt think Bath has really played anyone yet this year to post those 3 W's - those 3 teams have ZERO wins combined so far - which implies Bath's competition is REALLY weak so far...whereas Fairview is 2-2 against teams posting a 5-9 overall record...

Also, these 2 teams have one common opponent in Lewis Co and FV beat them 38-0 where Bath beat Lewis 2 weeks earlier 21-0...

This was part of my logic and reasoning or posting the score with Fairview on top...

Do you think Bath is really UP that much this year OR is it that Fairview is really DOWN this year?

I didnt think Bath has really played anyone yet this year to post those 3 W's - those 3 teams have ZERO wins combined so far - which implies Bath's competition is REALLY weak so far...whereas Fairview is 2-2 against teams posting a 5-9 overall record...

Also, these 2 teams have one common opponent in Lewis Co and FV beat them 38-0 where Bath beat Lewis 2 weeks earlier 21-0...

This was part of my logic and reasoning or posting the score with Fairview on top...

I realize what you are saying EE. My post / prediction was just a feeling that I have about this game. Bath is 3-0 and regardless of their opponets records this has to give confidence to a very improved Bath Co. team. Imo they just might pull off the upset.

I realize what you are saying EE. My post / prediction was just a feeling that I have about this game. Bath is 3-0 and regardless of their opponets records this has to give confidence to a very improved Bath Co. team. Imo they just might pull off the upset.

Gotcha! I just didnt know if you had some "insider" information...

You are right - it is great to see Bath Co turning up their competitiveness this year!

Looks like their coach has things heading the right way!

Gotcha! I just didnt know if you had some "insider" information...

You are right - it is great to see Bath Co turning up their competitiveness this year!

Looks like their coach has things heading the right way!

He's a great scheduler!

Fairview 28

Bath Co. 14

Playing very weak teams never helps you beat a decent team.

This is true billyray and I feel the same way. I was just going on that imo a team has to believe that they can win before they can win, that's all. Weak schedule.....Yes. Much needed confidence for some kids that have had losing records for quite a few years now........Definately. A win for Bath vs. Fairview would be a big upset, no queston. Like I said it is just a feeling that I have about it. I have been wrong before and no doubt will be plenty more times in the future.

This is true billyray and I feel the same way. I was just going on that imo a team has to believe that they can win before they can win, that's all. Weak schedule.....Yes. Much needed confidence for some kids that have had losing records for quite a few years now........Definately. A win for Bath vs. Fairview would be a big upset, no queston. Like I said it is just a feeling that I have about it. I have been wrong before and no doubt will be plenty more times in the future.

OldRambler, what does Farview look like this year?