Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open: Louisville Moore

Featured Replies

Heard from two sources , another job opening up. Can we get confirmation.

Confirmed the job is open per current staffer.

They seemed to make good progress this year and I think they have some talent coming back.

Wonder if the coach is taking one of the other openings in JCPS?

Interesting. I wonder what kind of impact that has on Coach Stallings finding another coaching job in the immediate future.

JCPS now has seven head coaching jobs to fill. Seems to be a lot of turnover with football in Louisville. Coach Scroggins resigned due to pay, Class schedule, and wanting to watch his kids play in HS. What does JCPS need to do to keep coaches?

I think a lot of schools in Jefferson County could be consolidated. There are just too many high schools. Just a few that could be combined:

Moore/ Fairdale/ Southern

Jtown/ Seneca

Shawnee/ Central

Doss/ Valley/ Western

 

This would result in fielding more competitive athletics all around.

I think a lot of schools in Jefferson County could be consolidated. There are just too many high schools. Just a few that could be combined:

Moore/ Fairdale/ Southern

Jtown/ Seneca

Shawnee/ Central

Doss/ Valley/ Western

 

This would result in fielding more competitive athletics all around.

 

Who's paying for the new schools to be built?

Who's paying for the new schools to be built?

 

I guess whoever pays to maintain all the failing ones currently.

I'm not really in to logistics.

Playing ineligible players must be a JCPS ritual or something. Happens half a dozen times or more every year.

 

Heck this year had a principal force a middle school coach to play one in a conference game that meant nothing. Just dont get it.

Playing an ineligible player who may have had two U's is different than playing a player that had been ruled ineligible by KHSAA and attempting to conceal that the player was in the game.

What class is Moore? 6A? Have they had any recent success? I really don't know anything about most of Louisville HSFB

What class is Moore? 6A? Have they had any recent success? I really don't know anything about most of Louisville HSFB

 

They are in 3-A but I think moving up.

 

Won 3 games the first season for coach Stallings and then 7 games this year. A place where there is talent. Heck, they have one of the better sophomores in the city in Justin Weaver. Bet he ends up at Waggener or Doss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.