Just so everyone can see the "real" Corey Booker

All Tell

Cory Booker is still a nobody at the moment. Why is the right so worried about him? Trying to get ready for the 2020 Presidential campaign already? Seriously, Trump takes office in a week and I should be concerned about the real Cory Booker? Better yet, I should learn about the real Cory Booker from the right?

C'mon, you know he's not a nobody! You already said he had your vote locked up, you wouldn't support a nobody :lol2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cory Booker is still a nobody at the moment. Why is the right so worried about him? Trying to get ready for the 2020 Presidential campaign already? Seriously, Trump takes office in a week and I should be concerned about the real Cory Booker? Better yet, I should learn about the real Cory Booker from the right?

Obama was a nobody in 2000. If your not concerned why read the post?

Not if Booker had been denied a spot in the government because he was deemed too racist.

What if they were just bringing up all of the scandals he's been involved with that he's managed to dodge anything sticking to him? You know that anyone that criticized the President was first and foremost called a racist, same would be true if Booker was attacked.

No one is allowed to discuss him flip flopping, without being accused of being "worried"?