Just so everyone can see the "real" Corey Booker

All Tell

Obama was a nobody prior to 2008.

If Booker ran tomorrow...he would get 95% of the black vote, if he says he is liberal and doesn't say another word, he will get the liberal vote. Then he just has to reach out to a couple more special interest groups...or the Reps. jus have to tick them off, and he is our next Pres.

Phhhhtttttt..... Booker lost the rural vote this week. He'll never be POTUS.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know plenty of assistant coaches that I speak highly of but that doesn't mean I would endorse them to be a head coach.

I was honored to be in the presence of Mitch McConnell when he came to my plant. I still would never vote for him for anything. I wouldn't vote for him to be the basketball booster club president at Boyle County.

I'd be honored to be in the presence of your hero Donald Trump but I still think he is unfit to be the POTUS.

Hell, even Trump said that Obama is a great man but we all know he thinks Obama sucked as a president. But let Cory do the exact same thing and it's a problem.

I dont know alot about Cory but this last move he made sealed the deal. What he did to gain power broke the record with sitting senators. I would think the same if he had been Republican. Talk about a party man. SMH. No talk about a sell out.

Not sure I've seen anybody outside of WV hold up Robert Byrd as an icon.

Before the old coot died he was constantly being put up by the left as an example of how a Senator should act. I remember him using very colorful phrases, I love the senate, I love my collegue, etc. Ironically the biggest issue I remember him being paraded out for was when the Republicans considered changing the rules of the Senate to eliminate filibusters of presidential nominees. LINK

It starts with shutting off debate on judges, but it won't end there. This nuclear option could rob a senator of the right to speak out against an overreaching executive branch or a wrongheaded policy. It could destroy the Senate's very essence -- the constitutional privilege of free speech and debate.

I bet he's rolling over in his grave right now.

Cory Booker is still a nobody at the moment. Why is the right so worried about him? Trying to get ready for the 2020 Presidential campaign already? Seriously, Trump takes office in a week and I should be concerned about the real Cory Booker? Better yet, I should learn about the real Cory Booker from the right?

Just for the record, I am not worried even a little bit about Cory Booker. I just said that it is pretty obvious that this unprecedented stunt was a trial balloon for his career IMO..