Former Johnson Central PG Wins Tough Man Contest

2015 Johnson Central graduate Braxton Blair won his first ever boxing tournament, following in his father's legendary boxing footsteps. Braxton was a four year starter for Johnson Central at PG, winning four consecutive regional titles. Last season Braxton played for Alice Lloyd College.

Tonight at the age of 20, Braxton won his first boxing contest by winning three fights in one day (won Friday as well). Weighing in at 177 lbs, Braxton claimed the Huntington, WV light heavy weight title in their annual tough-man contest.

Thought some might be interested! Picture below is from the championship bout! Congrats to Braxton!!

Braxton Blair Tough man Champion.jpg

Cool stuff, is he planning to go pro or attempt to go pro.

I believe Braxton is going to do a few more of these and then might turn pro and do a few fights down the road. Dont quote me on that though.

Edited by 15th Region

2015 Johnson Central graduate Braxton Blair won his first ever boxing tournament, following in his father's legendary boxing footsteps. Braxton was a four year starter for Johnson Central at PG, winning four consecutive regional titles. Last season Braxton played for Alice Lloyd College.

Tonight at the age of 20, Braxton won his first boxing contest by winning three fights in one day (won Friday as well). Weighing in at 177 lbs, Braxton claimed the Huntington, WV light heavy weight title in their annual tough-man contest.

Thought some might be interested! Picture below is from the championship bout! Congrats to Braxton!!

[ATTACH]59833[/ATTACH]

4 fights in two days, I don't care who it was against, that is impressive!

Congrats Braxton!

• 3 months later...