Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Joe Mixon Be Drafted?

Will He Be Drafted? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Will He Be Drafted?

    • Yes
      100%
    • No
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:lol2:Typical Hellbird
Typical Lemming. Still waiting to see what exactly you disagree with. Do you think Mixon shouldn't have gotten any punishment for what he did? Sounds like to me you just want to disagree with me and not think for yourself so seeing how I was glad he was suspended for a year, you apparently didn't want anything to happen to him. Now I also watched the video which you clearly didn't. You go watch it and get back to me with on how you still believe the woman just stayed seated and didn't even approach Mixon. Then and only then can we continue this conversation. So go ahead and watch the video and get back to me.
  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical Lemming. Still waiting to see what exactly you disagree with. Do you think Mixon shouldn't have gotten any punishment for what he did? Sounds like to me you just want to disagree with me and not think for yourself so seeing how I was glad he was suspended for a year, you apparently didn't want anything to happen to him. Now I also watched the video which you clearly didn't. You go watch it and get back to me with on how you still believe the woman just stayed seated and didn't even approach Mixon. Then and only then can we continue this conversation. So go ahead and watch the video and get back to me.
Well, if you would bother reading my previous posts in this thread you would know me feelings. What I disagree with is you calling me simple. You can't have a big boy discussion about anything with out name calling. No wonder you've spent as much time the sidelines as you have in the game. And a 1 year suspension? Are you kidding? He was red shirted. How's that punishment for knocking a girl out and breaking her face? He got a slap on the wrist, period.
Well, if you would bother reading my previous posts in this thread you would know me feelings. What I disagree with is you calling me simple. You can't have a big boy discussion about anything with out name calling. No wonder you've spent as much time the sidelines as you have in the game. And a 1 year suspension? Are you kidding? He was red shirted. How's that punishment for knocking a girl out and breaking her face? He got a slap on the wrist, period.
Really? You're upset I called you simple after what you said in your replies to me? If you live in glass houses...

 

You questioned everything about me and even wanted to create a drinking game about me, so you can either get over it or stop throwing the first stone.

 

You say she did nothing wrong. I say watch the video, which again you failed to do yet it's me who is the problem?

 

So here is a test to see if you actually did finally watch the video.

Answer this simple question

 

1. Who touched who first in the video?

 

Did you also notice he was starting to walk away when she got up in his face and pushed him before she slapped him?

 

 

I'm not saying he shouldn't have had something done to him, never have said that at all. All I said was she wasn't innocent in this entire thing either and needs to also take some blame for what transpired.

 

 

 

You still haven't answered my question to you, you keep ignoring it so here goes again. Do you think he shouldn't be allowed to ever work the rest of his life? Sounds like that is your stance.

Edited by Hellbird

Really? You're upset I called you simple after what you said in your replies to me? If you live in glass houses...

 

You questioned everything about me and even wanted to create a drinking game about me, so you can either get over it or stop throwing the first stone.

 

You say she did nothing wrong. I say watch the video, which again you failed to do yet it's me who is the problem?

 

So here is a test to see if you actually did finally watch the video.

Answer this simple question

 

1. Who touched who first in the video?

 

Did you also notice he was starting to walk away when she got up in his face and pushed him before she slapped him?

 

 

I'm not saying he shouldn't have had something done to him, never have said that at all. All I said was she wasn't innocent in this entire thing either and needs to also take some blame for what transpired.

 

 

 

You still haven't answered my question to you, you keep ignoring it so here goes again. Do you think he shouldn't be allowed to ever work the rest of his life? Sounds like that is your stance.

Are you freaking kidding me? What I said was about how you constantly take a extreme position in your posts anytime a coach or player does something you don't like. You constantly call people classless or a joke. I didn't attack your intelligence or attack you on personal level. However you have proven once again that just the way you handle yourself. I'm done and will never make the mistake again of engaging a discussion with you.
Are you freaking kidding me? What I said was about how you constantly take a extreme position in your posts anytime a coach or player does something you don't like. You constantly call people classless or a joke. I didn't attack your intelligence or attack you on personal level. However you have proven once again that just the way you handle yourself. I'm done and will never make the mistake again of engaging a discussion with you.

Actually you did and I stated what you did. So please tell me what EXTREME position I took in this? All I have said was she was also to blame for what occurred. That doesn't seem extreme to me, it seems like common sense.

 

Now are you going to continue to change the subject and ignore the simple questions I asked you again?

Teams Looking Into Allegations that Mixon Hit a Girl in High School Too

 

“I know for a fact he threw my daughter to the ground and hit her. I went to the school and . . . they hid him in the office. He got no punishment. The police even came. I was escorted off the campus as if I did something wrong. These are simply the facts, he’s a woman beater,” Hernandez said in a letter read by the lawyer for Amelia Molitor, the victim in Mixon’s highly publicized incident at Oklahoma.

Teams Looking Into Allegations that Mixon Hit a Girl in High School Too

 

“I know for a fact he threw my daughter to the ground and hit her. I went to the school and . . . they hid him in the office. He got no punishment. The police even came. I was escorted off the campus as if I did something wrong. These are simply the facts, he’s a woman beater,” Hernandez said in a letter read by the lawyer for Amelia Molitor, the victim in Mixon’s highly publicized incident at Oklahoma.

 

Father recanted that story.

Also FWIW he won't fall out of the 2nd round. He's the 2nd best RB in this class and he's gonna be really good. Which ever team drafts him is gonna get a ton of backlash but it will be like Tyreke Hill all over again.

Bengals will take him in the second round.

Bengals will take him in the second round.

 

Jags/Bengals/Vikings in round 2. One of those teams will take him there.

Also FWIW he won't fall out of the 2nd round. He's the 2nd best RB in this class and he's gonna be really good. Which ever team drafts him is gonna get a ton of backlash but it will be like Tyreke Hill all over again.

 

Yes and no. Honestly I never even heard of Tyreke Hills problems until he started tearing it up last year and people talked about what happened. The whole country knows and has seen Mixons incident. The backlash with him will probably be national news.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.