Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Joe Mixon Be Drafted?

Will He Be Drafted? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Will He Be Drafted?

    • Yes
      100%
    • No
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One difference, video surfaced of the incident.

I know. I have asked this before but never got an answer so I'll try again. Does anyone know what led up to him punching her? Why was she pushing him etc before hand? I'm not condoning him in anyway and if it was my daughter I'd personally go after him. Im just curious if the story of what happened ever came out.

 

I mean this league is full of thugs and even had players who were guilty of dui and killing former teammate in an accident etc.

What is it with Mixon that makes

him worse than anyone else that the league has forgiven in the past? Didn't Manzeil have issues with domestic violence?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. I have asked this before but never got an answer so I'll try again. Does anyone know what led up to him punching her? Why was she pushing him etc before hand? I'm not condoning him in anyway and if it was my daughter I'd personally go after him. Im just curious if the story of what happened ever came out.

 

I mean this league is full of thugs and even had players who were guilty of dui and killing former teammate in an accident etc.

What is it with Mixon that makes

him worse than anyone else that the league has forgiven in the past? Didn't Manzeil have issues with domestic violence?

 

 

It was in the other thread. I dont remember though. I cant find the thread.

Low-life called the girl's gay friend a homophobic slur...

I just read in the other thread the girls gay friend called him a racial

slur first.

Which would matter if he had attacked said friend, instead he decided to be scum and hit a chick....

Which would matter if he had attacked said friend, instead he decided to be scum and hit a chick....

 

who did strike him first.

who did strike him first.

 

Figured you'd chime in...You sure do defend cowardly women-beaters a lot on here...

Figured you'd chime in...You sure do defend cowardly women-beaters a lot on here...

 

Did I defend him? nope, just stated a fact.

Which would matter if he had attacked said friend, instead he decided to be scum and hit a chick....

Yep, he screwed up but so did she for going after him in the first place. Let's not pretend she was innocent in this whole thing.

Yep, he screwed up but so did she for going after him in the first place. Let's not pretend she was innocent in this whole thing.
I wonder if she will get blackballed trying to find work in her field
I just read in the other thread the girls gay friend called him a racial

slur first.

I'm sure he did while sitting next to a black friend.
Yep, he screwed up but so did she for going after him in the first place. Let's not pretend she was innocent in this whole thing.
Going after him...might be the funniest thing I've read on here today. It's amazing the position your hedging towards on Mixon consider some litters and you're ranting and rave that either they are classless or a joke. We could have a BGP drinking where everyone takes a shot every time Hellbird calls someone a joke or classless or takes some extremely blown out of proportion stance against someone for something you disagree on. Yet we have video of Mixon breaking this GIRL's face and knocking her out, gets basically no punishment, and your position is she went after him?
Going after him...might be the funniest thing I've read on here today. It's amazing the position your hedging towards on Mixon consider some litters and you're ranting and rave that either they are classless or a joke. We could have a BGP drinking where everyone takes a shot every time Hellbird calls someone a joke or classless or takes some extremely blown out of proportion stance against someone for something you disagree on. Yet we have video of Mixon breaking this GIRL's face and knocking her out, gets basically no punishment, and your position is she went after him?

Oh, since you're the expert in what I think, why don't you show us all where I ever said he did no wrong and should get away with it. If you had the slightest clue you would know 1. He was suspended a year and 2. I never once condoned what he did.

 

 

 

Clearly you didn't watch the video if you think she didn't push him and slap him first. But who would expect you to actually facts.

 

Now let me ask you. Do you think he should never be allowed to work for the rest of his life?

Edited by Hellbird

I'm sure he did while sitting next to a black friend.

Oh, so now we pick and choose what we want to believe to best fit our side of the story? You're so simple.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.