Northern Kentucky 83 Youngstown State 70

Clyde

Norse move to 11-5!

Saturday is Campbell County Day, $5 tickets for all CC residents! It'll be a great crowd, I encourage everyone to come give it a shot, these guys are fun to watch!!

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am going to come see them play, not because of the discount, but I finally have time too. Ashamed to say that I haven't made it to a game yet and usually I go to at least 4-5 a season.

@Bench @UKMustangFan...

They updated their beer selections in there yet? Probably won't get one tomorrow anyway, but just curious.

They have one cash only booth, right after you come up the stairs, that has a craft option or two. I think it's just Goose Island and Sweetwater or something like that, but beats Bud Light. :lol2:

Come say hi tomorrow if you can. Section 103, look for the carseat and newborn. :lol2:

They have one cash only booth, right after you come up the stairs, that has a craft option or two. I think it's just Goose Island and Sweetwater or something like that, but beats Bud Light. :lol2:

Come say hi tomorrow if you can. Section 103, look for the carseat and newborn. :lol2:

My seats are in 103 too. Second row. Say hi.

Watched the second half on tv. NKU looked nice. Move the ball well.

McDonald with the double double and Faulkner with a nice game.

Drew battled on the boards and on D.

Struggled with his back to the basket offensively. Good off the PnR. When he seals well down low he's really good at finishing.