Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs. Meade

Featured Replies

Meade comes off after a close win against Boone County while Manual surprised some people with a nice win against Warren Central.

Who wins and why?

I think at this point it's fairly safe to say Manual comes in as the favorite in this game (though earlier in the season it wouldn't have been so). I certainly doubt they're looking past Meade, though. Meade probably wants some good revenge for the two losses Manual dealt them last season, the second knocking them out of the playoffs (they should be thankful, X would've been next for them). I think it'll be pretty intense on the field, but Manual just keeps improving and gets comfortable by late in the third quarter.

 

I'll say:

 

Manual- 38

Meade- 14

I think the Green Wave is on the comeback trail. One thing about Brandenburg is they have got a great youth football program up there. While everybody has been talking about North Hardin in R2 D3 this year, Meade has snuck up and spanked Butler, knocked off Boone County, and lost close, tough matches to Fern Creek and Owensboro, no slouches. Meade always plays ball control and great form-tackling "D."

 

I'm going to take the Green Wave in an upset, 21-17.

They're my hometown team, and it's hard to predict against them. However, I think Manual will have a little to much speed at the skill spots for the Greenwave to defend.

 

Manual 35

Meade 21

If it keeps raining all week, who knows, the field may be pretty sloppy. We all know what a very wet field does to speed! HAHA!!

Manual 33-27.

  • Author

I'm a little surprised there's not more thoughts on this game. This could be a really good game.

I'm a little surprised there's not more thoughts on this game. This could be a really good game.

 

After seeing Manual stuff Warren Central in a game most thought would be closer, I don't think Meade will have the horses to run with the Rams. Especially given the fact that this game is being held in the Big House (aka Manual Stadium).

 

Manual 35

Meade 13

Manual - 33

Meade - 14

  • Author

Here's a question: does anyone think, assuming one of the lower planks of the current top ten in 4A loses, that Manual would make it onto the BGP top ten from a sound win on Friday? I'm pretty curious, not that rankings are everything, I'd just like to see them win.

Here's a question: does anyone think, assuming one of the lower planks of the current top ten in 4A loses, that Manual would make it onto the BGP top ten from a sound win on Friday? I'm pretty curious, not that rankings are everything, I'd just like to see them win.

I think it is a distinct possibility. :thumb:

Manual by 1.

Manual made me eat crystal ball crow last week so I have to go with the red guys with horns in this one 24 - 13.

If it keeps raining all week, who knows, the field may be pretty sloppy. We all know what a very wet field does to speed! HAHA!!

:sssh: :lol:

Here's a question: does anyone think, assuming one of the lower planks of the current top ten in 4A loses, that Manual would make it onto the BGP top ten from a sound win on Friday? I'm pretty curious, not that rankings are everything, I'd just like to see them win.
Lets play the game first.:rolleyes:

 

But the magic 8 ball on my test said ask again later. 3 seconds later it said doubtful.:irked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.