Will the election FINALLY be over tomorrow?

All Tell

This is almost humorous.

The ACJ link still has not posted Pennsylvania (20 votes).

• Dec 19, 2016 4:44 PM EST Montana has cast 3 votes for Donald Trump. He is two Electoral votes away from being elected president of the United States.

• Dec 19, 2016 4:36 PM EST From the Associated Press: "A couple of hundred protesters are gathering outside the California state Capitol ahead of Monday's Electoral College meeting."

• Dec 19, 2016 4:30 PM EST The count: Donald Trump has 265 votes; Hillary Clinton has 160 votes. There are 109 votes pending.

Pennsylvania declared over an hour ago. Its election night (morning) all over again...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the news right now and it makes me sick. To those protesting, grow up and do a better job in 4 years. Your candidate lost, accept it. No wonder the snowflakes are the way they are. The adults are showing them how it's done.

I'm protested out. Going to log off now if no one protests.

I have purposely stayed away from this forum, mainly bc I love being a bgp member and don't want booted out, LOL.

But now since "Hopefully" this 2016 Presidential Election, after the third time :banghead: is over, I have one post that sums it all up....

TRUMP- 304, Clinton- 163, others- 4 Outstanding - 65....

D. Trump WINS the Official Electoral Vote in another, even Bigger Landslide, TRUMP WON By 141 PTS. ! Over 80 % of America !!

Lets Review ....1., Nov. 8 election, 2., ballot recounts in selected states coming out w/ more Trump votes than original , 3., todays Electoral Vote .... This makes Hillary Clinton has now lost the same Election 3 Times :lol2: !!....Priceless, it's the Gift that Just Keep on Giving :popcorn:.

I have to give Hillary credit .... No One Loses More or as Classless than she does. The only election she won was in NY Senate ....and JFK, Jr. was tragically killed in a plane crash (may he R.I.P.) or she would no doubt had lost that one as well.

BTW, I wasn't a huge Trump supporter at the start, he was around 5th or so on my list, that include one dem. in James Webb (VA) that was told by the DNC elites that were Clinton or no one. I am a registered (I) independent and became a Trump supporter in the General election when HRC was the only other choice that had a prayer. As it ended up, she didn't. A popular vote win was won in CA. . There's a reason why elections are decided by electoral and that is that there the vast majority of America, Americans that lie between NYC and he CA. coast that don't vote with the way liberal population and w/o the electoral then basically NYC, L.A., S.F., Boston would decide each and every election so I don't even listen to that argument. After all, I am sure that there are still plenty of crayons, coloring books, teddy bears and the like to sooth the ones that can't handle losing ... they can knock themselves out. :lol2: