Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel vs South Laurel Predictions/Poll

Who wins, SL or NL 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, SL or NL

    • South Laurel wins
      77%
      37
    • North Laurel wins
      22%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Here it goes!!!

 

- Last year's game was a down to wire finish with South Laurel coming out on top. Tied at 13 at the half, NL got away from the running schemes they used in the first half effectively and could only get one more score in the second half. Cards won by 8 points at NL.

- Both teams started horribly this season, but against solid competition

- Both teams have recovered very nicely with the younger players starting to step up, winning 2 straight to even their records at 2-2 each.

- This is the first district game of the season and the last season when NL and SL will be in the same district

- SL loves to throw the rock

- NL loves to run the rock

- NL has always prided itself on strong defense

- SL's defense has shown dramatic improvement since the first 2 weeks of the season.

 

This should be a dynamite game as this game already has playoff implications for both teams. I will save my prediction for later. I would have picked NL for sure after last week, but with SL upsetting SWP this past Friday, .... I have to rethink my prediction right now.

 

What say you BGP?!?

I have a feeling this game will feel like a replay from the Madison Southern game for the Jags.

 

I was told Kyle Cochis is out for the year with a knee injury, and Randy McQueen also has a banged-up knee that might keep him out of this game. Those two have been pretty key in the SL offense in the early going, and their absence may be too much to overcome.

 

Whatever the outcome, this should be a fun game.

I have a feeling this game will feel like a replay from the Madison Southern game for the Jags.

 

I was told Kyle Cochis is out for the year with a knee injury, and Randy McQueen also has a banged-up knee that might keep him out of this game. Those two have been pretty key in the SL offense in the early going, and their absence may be too much to overcome.

 

Whatever the outcome, this should be a fun game.

 

That said, I believe both these players were out in South's game last night vs. Southwestern and we won convincingly. Gotta' go with my Cards in this one.

I don't think NL can handle that passing game with Bowling.

I don't think NL can handle that passing game with Bowling.

 

By the same token, SL struggles to stop the run, and that's NL's strength. Because of those reasons, this could be one of the most entertaining games in the state this week.

After the big win that SL had against Southwestern I will go with them.

South 28

North 12

  • Author

When these two get together, it is almost always a very entertaining and emotional game!

SL 34

NL 13

I'm think this will be one the best games ever in the rivalry, other than the

`94 and the `03 games. SL has really dominated the series but this season i think NL is the better team. NL wins in a close one...

 

NL 45

SL 42

 

Come on guys lets here some predictions and scores.

I would have to give the edge to South Laurel with this game being played at their field. SL 35 - NL 21

South Laurel 28-26.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.