Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants 10 Cowboys 7

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yes per the bolded, but he just keeps on winning. :thumb:

 

1105_EliGatorade.jpg

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both defenses played very good.

 

Both Qbs sucked and Dak just sucked a little worse.

 

Both offenses played bad.

 

For Dallas to only get beat by 3 on the road and still play poorly, I consider that a win.

Both defenses played very good.

 

Both Qbs sucked and Dak just sucked a little worse.

 

Both offenses played bad.

 

For Dallas to only get beat by 3 on the road and still play poorly, I consider that a win.

 

That isn't a win where I come from.

  • Author
Both defenses played very good.

 

Both Qbs sucked and Dak just sucked a little worse.

 

Both offenses played bad.

 

For Dallas to only get beat by 3 on the road and still play poorly, I consider that a win.

 

I'd argue the Giants played poorly in both games, offensively at least, and they won both of them.

I'd argue the Giants played poorly in both games, offensively at least, and they won both of them.

 

And I argue the Cowboys did the same and with 2 rookies leading the way, but with games like that they will learn and be ready for the playoffs.

I would have liked to see Romo in for the last drive just to see.

  • Author
And I argue the Cowboys did the same and with 2 rookies leading the way, but with games like that they will learn and be ready for the playoffs.

I would have liked to see Romo in for the last drive just to see.

 

You could use the rookie excuse after game 1 maybe, but after 11 straight wins that one is hard to use.

  • Author

As for Romo, did you just want to see him choke one last time in a Cowboy jersey?

^^ Even as much of a Cowboys fan that I am. Putting Romo into that game would have been a very poor choice by Dallas. Dak has gotten them this far, ride that train until you have no other options.

 

Unless there is some kind of drastic injury - Romo has seen his last plays in a Cowboys uniform.

MNCM we both are big Cowboys fans, so you have to know at some point Romo has to play some, they will need Romo plain and simple. Dak has done a good job not denying that, got wins which is most important item. But lets face it, the Cowboys had (1) good team for Romo, that mean RB, WR, O-line was healthy, defense always bad under Romo, and guess what that team was 12-4, 1 play away from Super bowl in my opinion, people forget that Murray fumbled a TD in that game against G-bay. Romo was MVP runner up that season.

Cover 1 is killing DAK, someone figured it out in Zimmer for the Vikings, defensive guy and people are not going away from it. Dallas will be the #1 seed, question is when are you playing Tony? If you wait till playoffs, it will be too late, he needs some reps and Dak needs to play as well, do whatever it takes to reach the Superbowl and win, I think that means playing both at times. Dallas will not win a game in the playoffs unless they change what they are doing plain and simple.

  • Author

If the Giants win vs Detroit and Dallas loses to Tampa this weekend the #1 seed and division race might get interesting. Neither of those are guaranteed obviously...

  • Author
I think you flip the script, Dallas wins a close one, and Giants lose a close one

 

Giants are tough at home. 6-1 with wins over Dallas and Baltimore. Detroit is 0-2 in outdoor games and 3-3 overall on the road.

 

I think it will be close as well though. The Giants don't make things easy.

I'd argue the Giants played poorly in both games, offensively at least, and they won both of them.

 

Don't disagree. However, haven't they played poorly on the offensive side pretty much all season?

  • Author
Don't disagree. However, haven't they played poorly on the offensive side pretty much all season?

 

I wouldn't say all season. They have been inconsistent though, to say the least.

 

With that said, they were inconsistent in 2007 and 2011 too, until playoff time...

 

I think this year's defense can be better than those years (its already much better than the 2011 defense).

 

The offense will do better imo if they use Paul Perkins more and get Justin Pugh/Vereen back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.