December 16, 20169 yr I wouldn't say all season. They have been inconsistent though, to say the least. With that said, they were inconsistent in 2007 and 2011 too, until playoff time... I think this year's defense can be better than those years (its already much better than the 2011 defense). The offense will do better imo if they use Paul Perkins more and get Justin Pugh/Vereen back. Believe me, I want NO part of the Giants in the playoffs. :lol2: That hasn't worked out very well for my guys in the past.
December 16, 20169 yr Giants cheat. NFL investigating them for illegal walkie talkie use during Dallas game.
December 16, 20169 yr Cowboys are 11-2 with Dak Prescott and Jerry Jones is chomping at the bit to get Romo back out there. What an idiot.
December 16, 20169 yr Author Giants cheat. NFL investigating them for illegal walkie talkie use during Dallas game. Sore losers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.