December 12, 20169 yr Dallas played uninspired and I really didn't think they cared if they won the game or not (with a 3 game lead over the Giants). Looked they were just going through the motions and didn't really care. Jerry Jones is the Devil
December 12, 20169 yr Author Dallas played uninspired and I really didn't think they cared if they won the game or not (with a 3 game lead over the Giants). Looked they were just going through the motions and didn't really care. Jerry Jones is the Devil :lol2: They probably didn't care in week 1 either.
December 12, 20169 yr :lol2: They probably didn't care in week 1 either. Probably not then either as they were probably waiting for Romo to get healthy. Which didn't matter either cause he cant beat the NYG either.....
December 12, 20169 yr Author Probably not then either as they were probably waiting for Romo to get healthy. Which didn't matter either cause he cant beat the NYG either..... If you think they didnt care about beating a division rival in either game, this most recent game with the chance to win the division...I dont know what to say.
December 12, 20169 yr If you think they didnt care about beating a division rival in either game, this most recent game with the chance to win the division...I dont know what to say. The point in the first post that is that they played bad and didn't seem to care. The rest of it was just banter. Nothing more - your team won. Congrats.
December 12, 20169 yr Author The point in the first post that is that they played bad and didn't seem to care. The rest of it was just banter. Nothing more - your team won. Congrats. My point is, thats a weak attempt at an excuse. The Giants defense smothered them, both games. After week 1 the excuse was it was Dak and Zekes first NFL game. Now it is that they didnt care... They just got beat.
December 12, 20169 yr My point is, thats a weak attempt at an excuse. The Giants defense smothered them, both games. After week 1 the excuse was it was Dak and Zekes first NFL game. Now it is that they didnt care... Couldnt care less what your point is man. Congrats on winning, you give me more reasons to hate the NYG more than ever now. Don't like what I post, skip along.
December 12, 20169 yr Dallas played uninspired and I really didn't think they cared if they won the game or not (with a 3 game lead over the Giants). Looked they were just going through the motions and didn't really care. Jerry Jones is the Devil Dallas could have won the division and a first round bye with a win over the Giants last night. Yea, I think they cared. Nice try. :lol2: Giants win over the Cowboys helped greatly in their wild card success. In the pregame interview on the field, Dak looked like he was freezing and not comfortable at all.
December 13, 20169 yr Author Couldnt care less what your point is man. Congrats on winning, you give me more reasons to hate the NYG more than ever now. Don't like what I post, skip along. Ok. I didn't win anything, but thanks. You can post your opinion, I'll respond with mine. That's how it works. If you don't like it when people offer different opinions, there is an ignore feature.
December 13, 20169 yr Author Dallas could have won the division and a first round bye with a win over the Giants last night. Yea, I think they cared. Nice try. :lol2: Giants win over the Cowboys helped greatly in their wild card success. In the pregame interview on the field, Dak looked like he was freezing and not comfortable at all. He wasn't comfortable with OV, Okwara, Kennard and Snacks hitting him all night either.
December 13, 20169 yr In my opinion, Dez was the reason for both interceptions, too. On the first he fell down just before the ball got to him, leaving the defensive back wide open for the pick. On the second, he gave up on the route. Me thinks he is in pout mode about something. He seems to be in that mode a lot, I would NOT be sad to see him leave the cowboys!
December 13, 20169 yr Ok. I didn't win anything, but thanks. You can post your opinion, I'll respond with mine. That's how it works. If you don't like it when people offer different opinions, there is an ignore feature. No way man. I enjoy your posts. I'll stay tuned.
December 13, 20169 yr He wasn't comfortable with OV, Okwara, Kennard and Snacks hitting him all night either. Okwara played a great game, first game as a starter?
December 13, 20169 yr The Giants are as perplexing as ever. They have beaten three teams with a winning record on the season, the Ravens and now the Cowboys twice. Maybe it is the line, but at times Eli just makes you throw up your hands and wonder what in the heck he is doing? Yet, they are in prime position to make the playoffs, and if the defense is able to sustain without JPP, then who knows with Eli and the Giants what you will get in the playoffs... Yes per the bolded, but he just keeps on winning. :thumb:
December 13, 20169 yr Author Okwara played a great game, first game as a starter? Started in place of JPP
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.