Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 79 Miami (OH) 70

Featured Replies

John gave him a "what were you thinking" look.
Saw that, he got a talking to right after, as well.
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ugly, no doubt.

 

BTW I still stand behind my contention that Carson is strictly a 4. No perimeter game. No handle. No outside shot.

 

Really nice moves down low when he receives the ball from 10 in.

I think Carson forgets, still, that he doesn't have to do everything anymore. He did that for the last 3 years. Him and Drew compliment each other nicely, I think.
I think Carson forgets, still, that he doesn't have to do everything anymore. He did that for the last 3 years. Him and Drew compliment each other nicely, I think.

 

I was thinking yesterday that CW did a very nice job of not forcing anything offensively. It's just that when he gets it on the wing he can't do much if there's much traffic around him. Maybe isolate him on one side and let him take two dribbles and a spin move that he likes to use. Otherwise, go get a board, young fella.

I was thinking yesterday that CW did a very nice job of not forcing anything offensively. It's just that when he gets it on the wing he can't do much if there's much traffic around him. Maybe isolate him on one side and let him take two dribbles and a spin move that he likes to use. Otherwise, go get a board, young fella.
He also didn't play very well yesterday. I think he's so used to "freelancing" that he gets lost occasionally in running a real offense.

 

Don't take this as me knocking him, I love his game! Just observations by me so far. I'm beyond ecstatic I get to watch him play at NKU, such an amazing asset to the team!

He also didn't play very well yesterday. I think he's so used to "freelancing" that he gets lost occasionally in running a real offense.

 

Don't take this as me knocking him, I love his game! Just observations by me so far. I'm beyond ecstatic I get to watch him play at NKU, such an amazing asset to the team!

 

First time watching them this year. Is Faulkner not playing much?

First time watching them this year. Is Faulkner not playing much?
No, not yet. I think his playing time will increase, but not much. There was talk of a redshirt, but don't think that's going to happen either. He can definitely help the team this year!
We have found the worst FT shooter in quite a while.

 

Anyone see Tate put 2 in a row off the backboard?

 

Not only that his form was terrible. I can't believe a coach wouldn't see this and do something.

I think Carson forgets, still, that he doesn't have to do everything anymore. He did that for the last 3 years. Him and Drew compliment each other nicely, I think.

 

He is still a somewhat raw freshman trying to find his way on a team where others can help him. He will be just fine. I agree about him playing with McDonald. If he gets open down low Drew will get him the ball because he is an outstanding passer and sees the floor really well. I'm sure his free throw shooting will get better as he settles in to the college game.

He is still a somewhat raw freshman trying to find his way on a team where others can help him. He will be just fine. I agree about him playing with McDonald. If he gets open down low Drew will get him the ball because he is an outstanding passer and sees the floor really well. I'm sure his free throw shooting will get better as he settles in to the college game.

 

Agree with all of this.

Announced attendance of 1,200, which based on first-hand account, sounds way too high. What has happened to Miami athletics?

 

Their football program has turned around the last 5 weeks and can qualify for a bowl with a win tonight. Talking to a Miami booster he told the basketball coach came in and tried to turn the program around by bringing in a lot of transfers and Jucos and it just backfired. I hate a school that tries to rely on this because I think it really hurts recruiting. Kids are reluctant to go there because they never when the coach will bring in an older player that will take their place. Don't know any program that is consistently sucessful doing it this way.

Announced attendance of 1,200, which based on first-hand account, sounds way too high. What has happened to Miami athletics?

 

I mentioned the same in an earlier post about another game in the tourney where I saw the highlights. Maybe it was for every game combined including teams and concession workers?

I mentioned the same in an earlier post about another game in the tourney where I saw the highlights. Maybe it was for every game combined including teams and concession workers?

 

One of my favorite Gillen-isms, "...they were counting eyeballs, not noses..."

One of my favorite Gillen-isms, "...they were counting eyeballs, not noses..."

 

Since it seems like a common practice by many to do that in college sports, is the same true for schools like UK, UL and Syracuse?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.