Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 79 Miami (OH) 70

Featured Replies

Since it seems like a common practice by many to do that in college sports, is the same true for schools like UK, UL and Syracuse?

 

I'm thinking they all try to make the numbers look as strong as possible. Just easier to count to 50 than to 21,000.

I look at the attendance numbers for my son's games and they seem to be inflated as well.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since it seems like a common practice by many to do that in college sports, is the same true for schools like UK, UL and Syracuse?
EVERY school does it the same way, tickets out and then a gentle massage. Just for fun, I wish the NCAA would mandate EVERYONE release turnstile info -- that would be fun (and will never happen).
EVERY school does it the same way, tickets out and then a gentle massage. Just for fun, I wish the NCAA would mandate EVERYONE release turnstile info -- that would be fun (and will never happen).

 

I have a feeling the Cincinnati Reds have a similar practice. There were a couple games this year that I had no clue how they announced the number they did.

I have a feeling the Cincinnati Reds have a similar practice. There were a couple games this year that I had no clue how they announced the number they did.
Pro Sports are different, they are always tickets distributed, no massaging.
John Cooper was an AWFUL basketball hire. I'm sure the Miami administration enjoyed the close up of one of the guys they didn't hire.

 

And one of the guys I don't think they recruited.

I have a feeling the Cincinnati Reds have a similar practice. There were a couple games this year that I had no clue how they announced the number they did.

 

In baseball they announce tickets SOLD, so season ticket holders are still counted.

All teams pad b-ball counts. If you want to see some padding check out the Miami O vs Ball State football game tonight and then see what the announced attendance is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.