November 11, 20169 yr After what some of us would consider a VERY long week, let's all relax, grab a bite to eat, maybe a cold beverage, and settle in for another great season of college basketball, the greatest sport there is. Go Flyers. Go Cards.
November 11, 20169 yr 7 pm I'll be at BB&T Arena for the tip-off for another Norse basketball season! Pumped for college hoops!
November 11, 20169 yr Author 7 pm I'll be at BB&T Arena for the tip-off for another Norse basketball season! Pumped for college hoops! I'll be at the Yum Center for Louisville's game against the Purple Aces of Evansville. Who else is heading to a basketball game tonight?
November 11, 20169 yr I'll be at the Yum Center for Louisville's game against the Purple Aces of Evansville. Who else is heading to a basketball game tonight? UK game, we have season tickets. GO CATS!!!!!!
November 11, 20169 yr Should be some good games on TV tonight also. Is it Mich St vs Arizona? Yes, at 7:30, followed by IU vs KU at 9 on ESPN.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.