November 6, 20169 yr I just don't get how they can't move the ball against the Ravens. Everyone else does. The Steelers move it against everyone also.
November 6, 20169 yr I just don't get how they can't move the ball against the Ravens. Everyone else does. The Steelers move it against everyone also. Wussies get bullied by the Ravens
November 6, 20169 yr Good lord. The Steelers look like the worst team in football today. Ravens > Steelers, Steelers> Bengals, Bengals > Ravens. The AFC North is the weirdest division in the NFL.
November 6, 20169 yr Good lord. The Steelers look like the worst team in football today. Ravens > Steelers, Steelers> Bengals, Bengals > Ravens. The AFC North is the weirdest division in the NFL. Every year
November 6, 20169 yr Did that playoff game last year take something away from the Steelers and Bengals? Neither team has seemed like they have had much edge at all to them this year. Basically going through the motions all year for both teams.
November 6, 20169 yr Big Ben starting today toughest football player around. The way he has looked today he should have sit out another week. I don't think I've ever seen a Pittsburgh team look this bad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.