Knott Co. vs Clay Co. Predictions

cvance51

I would say that since Knott gave one away last week against Sheldon Clark and the fact that Clay has to go to Knott and face the 14th region officiating crews, then Knott should win the game easily.

Bobby Owens will run all over Clay and Knott will shut Clay down. I look for Knott to beat Clay by at least 24.

Knott 48

Clay 24

I would say that since Knott gave one away last week against Sheldon Clark and the fact that Clay has to go to Knott and face the 14th region officiating crews, then Knott should win the game easily.

Bobby Owens will run all over Clay and Knott will shut Clay down. I look for Knott to beat Clay by at least 24.

Knott 48

Clay 24

That is a pretty strong prediction considering that Knott "gave one away" to Sheldon Clark by 29 points. I look for Clay Co. and thier QB to throw all over Knott. I look for a score around 35 -7.

Knott 48

Clay 24

Doesn't matter if Clay will see 14th region officials. Clay is a stronger team. Knott is getting there, not against Clay County, though.

Seen Clay Co. last week. They're Q.B. and #'s 85 and 20 are real ballplayers, tough to stop them three, and they have a good solid team all around them. Some of their d linemen were fast. Knott Central better be ready to cover the whole field . Home field avantage always plays in, wherever you're at.

I'll guess from what I've read and seen. Clay Co. wins it 42-20

3wishes, You are a Rockcastle fan. I follow the 14th region but I know that Clay is in your district. I want to ask you two questions. How does Clay match up with the powers in your district and question number two, how would Rockcastle fair in our district with Knott , Cawood, Breathitt etc... How would Knott do against Rockcastle and Bell ?

3wishes, You are a Rockcastle fan. I follow the 14th region but I know that Clay is in your district. I want to ask you two questions. How does Clay match up with the powers in your district and question number two, how would Rockcastle fair in our district with Knott , Cawood, Breathitt etc... How would Knott do against Rockcastle and Bell ?

3 Wishes ignore this poster he is not fom Knott County...don't know what his game is......All I will say about the game with Clay is Knott will play hard..last year's game was very competative and i see no reason this game will be any different..Rasshoputin needs to get a life.:rolleyes: