Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris v Bourbon

Featured Replies

This week is suppose to be rival week in Paris KY.

Bourbon Co. Colonels will host the Paris Greyhounds Friday night.

Paris took a unexpected fall to the FHS... They will be looking to rebound this week...

Any thoughts or discussion on this- :cool:

  • Author
Bourbon come out rollin...:D

Are you trying to get me going or something again this week?

Are you trying to get me going or something again this week?

 

You know it... nah... What does Bourbon bring to the table I know they have been struggling these past couple years.

  • Author
You know it... nah... What does Bourbon bring to the table I know they have been struggling these past couple years.

Bourbon has some speedsters-

They have no line- They mainly are bringing Fresh/soph to the game...

They have kids coming out that are upperclassmen that haven't played since middle school. You can't do that in Varsity football and compete.

But I do here their new coach is working hard to turn that around for them- you have to give him some credit for that.

 

But as you saw Friday night- not much can come up the middle.

I know FHS outplayed Paris' line- but BCHS line will be out-manned in this game. BCHS will also have a hard time getting around Paris' linebackers.

 

that is my take

Paris 34-6.

I'll take the Bourbon any day.... Paris may be hot now but when she gets older the Bourbon will be getting better!

  • Author
I'll take the Bourbon any day.... Paris may be hot now but when she gets older the Bourbon will be getting better!

Would that be Makers Mark on the "rocks" for you dad? lol

 

Bourbon Co. is rebuilding- that is true- I really hope they can continue to make some progress...

Who does Paris have that makes plays for them and what type of offense and defense do they run?

Who does Paris have that makes plays for them and what type of offense and defense do they run?

 

I know they have Chase Dumphord, who is one of the best players in Kentucky...he is a 6-5, 315 pound offensive lienman and he allready has offers from Kentucky, Auburn, and Louisville...I've also heard that Florida, Tennessee, and Michigan State are close to offering also.

Paris took a unexpected fall to the FHS...

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. You gotta love a man with a sense of humor.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.