Jags Cool Unis tonight - Updates

Gather around everyone. It's story time. I've been venting my frustration out everywhere. This is the first time I've seen my my Jags in person in almost 7 years. I drove all the way to Nashville to see them. Yes I do have one of those ugly Jaguars yellow jerseys. That's not the point. This team came into this year with high hopes. Those high hopes involved a 8-8 year. Now you might say to yourself, 8-8 that's not good. As a Jags fan I haven't seen a winning team in a long long time. This was the year I had hoped there was some progress being made. Jags have an up and coming QB, a very good young wr core, a young but promising defense. Heck, Jalen Ramsey is already one of the best DB in the league and one of the best players on the Jaguars team. Yet once again this team is absolute garbage. If this team played the Browns next week I would put all the money I own on the Browns. Gus Bradley is one of the worst NFL coaches of all time. The fact that they are embarrassed on national TV says so. I just want you guy Bengal fans to know Marvin Lewis isn't as bad as you make him out to be and you should be happy you have a middle tier coach. I'm ready for college basketball and we haven't reached the midpoint of the NFL season.. That is all.....I could go on but I'd rather not.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and say this about J'ville. I don't understand their defensive philosophy. For instance, why in the world do you have Jalen Ramsey setting the edge on your defensive right on any play where they don't send a WR to his side? Look, as nice a player he is, run support isn't his strength. Yet, the Titans continued to flex a TE to his side and he ended up without help and the run would end up bounced by design with him the last defender to the boundary. Jeez, and they never adjusted. That defense is loaded with talent, and stinks.

Gather around everyone. It's story time. I've been venting my frustration out everywhere. This is the first time I've seen my my Jags in person in almost 7 years. I drove all the way to Nashville to see them. Yes I do have one of those ugly Jaguars yellow jerseys. That's not the point. This team came into this year with high hopes. Those high hopes involved a 8-8 year. Now you might say to yourself, 8-8 that's not good. As a Jags fan I haven't seen a winning team in a long long time. This was the year I had hoped there was some progress being made. Jags have an up and coming QB, a very good young wr core, a young but promising defense. Heck, Jalen Ramsey is already one of the best DB in the league and one of the best players on the Jaguars team. Yet once again this team is absolute garbage. If this team played the Browns next week I would put all the money I own on the Browns. Gus Bradley is one of the worst NFL coaches of all time. The fact that they are embarrassed on national TV says so. I just want you guy Bengal fans to know Marvin Lewis isn't as bad as you make him out to be and you should be happy you have a middle tier coach. I'm ready for college basketball and we haven't reached the midpoint of the NFL season.. That is all.....I could go on but I'd rather not.

Sorry @GrizzlyAdams. I thought they had a pretty good shot at being good.

Bortles seems to just be a garbage time hero.

I'll go ahead and say this about J'ville. I don't understand their defensive philosophy. For instance, why in the world do you have Jalen Ramsey setting the edge on your defensive right on any play where they don't send a WR to his side? Look, as nice a player he is, run support isn't his strength. Yet, the Titans continued to flex a TE to his side and he ended up without help and the run would end up bounced by design with him the last defender to the boundary. Jeez, and they never adjusted. That defense is loaded with talent, and stinks.

That is specifically how Derrick Henry scored his TD isn't it?

As a fan of good running backs, I wish Demarco Murray never came to Tennessee, so we could see what Henry could really do.

That is specifically how Derrick Henry scored his TD isn't it?

As a fan of good running backs, I wish Demarco Murray never came to Tennessee, so we could see what Henry could really do.

Really, it's amazing how durable Murray is. He takes some punishment, but is pretty reliable. I agree on Henry.

He absolutely stinks. And I'm glad he stinks.

And people said he was better than Teddy, HAH.

Dude there is a thread (I won't revive it for fear of too much embarrassment coming to too many posters I genuinely like) where not only is Bortles better than Dalton...but Mettenburger too. You can't make this stuff up.

Dude there is a thread (I won't revive it for fear of too much embarrassment coming to too many posters I genuinely like) where not only is Bortles better than Dalton...but Mettenburger too. You can't make this stuff up.

Bortles is trash, anyway you slice it.

Oh, go ahead. And as far as his mechanics, are they worse? Seriously, it seems they've gotten more dramatic.

Bortles stinks. Wish he didn't stink for Grizz' sake. That delivery is worse than Byron Leftwich

Thing is, last it was completely different. Last year he had a much much tighter delivery. He's regressed. While some of it falls on his shoulders the coaching staff is mostly to blame. How do you let that slide in practice? How do you not rip him on every pass thrown in practice? It's a joke