Jags Cool Unis tonight - Updates

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gather around everyone. It's story time. I've been venting my frustration out everywhere. This is the first time I've seen my my Jags in person in almost 7 years. I drove all the way to Nashville to see them. Yes I do have one of those ugly Jaguars yellow jerseys. That's not the point. This team came into this year with high hopes. Those high hopes involved a 8-8 year. Now you might say to yourself, 8-8 that's not good. As a Jags fan I haven't seen a winning team in a long long time. This was the year I had hoped there was some progress being made. Jags have an up and coming QB, a very good young wr core, a young but promising defense. Heck, Jalen Ramsey is already one of the best DB in the league and one of the best players on the Jaguars team. Yet once again this team is absolute garbage. If this team played the Browns next week I would put all the money I own on the Browns. Gus Bradley is one of the worst NFL coaches of all time. The fact that they are embarrassed on national TV says so. I just want you guy Bengal fans to know Marvin Lewis isn't as bad as you make him out to be and you should be happy you have a middle tier coach. I'm ready for college basketball and we haven't reached the midpoint of the NFL season.. That is all.....I could go on but I'd rather not.

I was going to "call you out" in this thread and make you explain what is going on but you delivered in Spades, good job.

I keep going back to preseason game with the Bengals, what now looks like an average Bengals team totally dominated the Jags.

And on a personal note I was rooting for the Jags last night and that game was a killer, the Jags were flat out embarrassed.

Call it what you want people but I love Thursday night football.

Heard the owner came out last night and said they are sticking with him.

Met the guy last night, if any of you can take five minutes to read the story on Shad Khan. Great guy. That being said he is trying to be loyal. Show te next coach that takes over that he is willing to give time to make it work. Problem is, in doing so he is losing his fan base big time.

I was going to "call you out" in this thread and make you explain what is going on but you delivered in Spades, good job.

I keep going back to preseason game with the Bengals, what now looks like an average Bengals team totally dominated the Jags.

And on a personal note I was rooting for the Jags last night and that game was a killer, the Jags were flat out embarrassed.

Call it what you want people but I love Thursday night football.

I never understood how much of a difference a head coach can make til this year. Whatever head coach that inherits this team next year will be very happy starting with a team that has so much talent. It's just about playing to the teams talent which Gus Bradley can't seem to do.

Met the guy last night, if any of you can take five minutes to read the story on Shad Khan. Great guy. That being said he is trying to be loyal. Show te next coach that takes over that he is willing to give time to make it work. Problem is, in doing so he is losing his fan base big time.

You met Khan last night? Please tell us more!!!

I never understood how much of a difference a head coach can make til this year. Whatever head coach that inherits this team next year will be very happy starting with a team that has so much talent. It's just about playing to the teams talent which Gus Bradley can't seem to do.

I agree it is time for a change in Jacksonville.

You met Khan last night? Please tell us more!!!

So the Jaguars have this huge fan club following types ordeal. Called them Bold City Brigade. Well they travel to one game a year outside of Jacksonville. This year was the game In Nashville. Well we all went to a bar before tailgating because there were rumors that he would be there along with some other higher ups in the Jacksonville organization. Tons of Jags fan showed up to the bar to show our support. He eventually found us all hanging out, guy came over thanked us for supporting the Jags and shook a few of our hands. Mine included. Great guy and a really great human being.

So the Jaguars have this huge fan club following types ordeal. Called them Bold City Brigade. Well they travel to one game a year outside of Jacksonville. This year was the game In Nashville. Well we all went to a bar before tailgating because there were rumors that he would be there along with some other higher ups in the Jacksonville organization. Tons of Jags fan showed up to the bar to show our support. He eventually found us all hanging out, guy came over thanked us for supporting the Jags and shook a few of our hands. Mine included. Great guy and a really great human being.

Thanks for sharing @GrizzlyAdams that is an awesome story.

Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley is keeping his job despite the team’s miserable performance, but someone has to be the scapegoat.

That someone will be offensive coordinator Greg Olson, who was fired today, according to multiple reports.

The firing comes less than 24 hours after Bradley claimed there would be no changes to his coaching staff. It’s unclear what changed between Bradley’s comments yesterday and Olson’s firing today, but it’s possible that owner Shad Khan prevailed upon Bradley to make a change.

Jaguars fire offensive coordinator Greg Olson | ProFootballTalk