Kyle Schwarber on World Series roster

justsayin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he is the first player in the history of MLB to get his first hit of the year in the World Series!

Two years in a row crazy stats from the WS. Last year Raul Mondesi Jr. made his ML debut in a World Series game for the Royals. No way that's ever happened before, has it?

Thats fine, but I still like it. Id actually like to put more on the line in the game. If your going to have the game make it mean something.

All because they called the one all star game so many innings into a tie. It outraged the purists. Had to do something to make them happy. Ties are stupid and should be done away with. Shame on the NFL for letting it happen. You play a game to win. Period!

None of the other major sports do this, cause it's an ignorant idea.

It could be the dumbest rule in all of pro sports. Nothing, I will repeat, Nothing should be on the line for an all star game. People who think differently should not be allowed to give an opinion on anything. Might go as far as to pull their voting rights.

Since MLB went to the wild card format 22 teams have entered the playoffs with 100+ wins. Cubs have 103.

2 of the previous 22 won the WS.

Winning in the regular season is much different than winning in the post season now.

Example #1 my Braves - 93', 97', 98', 99', 02', and 03'.

My personal opinion on that is that teams that run away with the season don't have to deal with adversity, and the pressure is on them because they are "supposed to win"

While the teams that have to scratch and claw, build a bond that helps carry them through. They tend to play a little looser, which in baseball is a big thing.

Doesn't mean the Cubs won't win it. They are very good.

I heard on the radio or read somewhere that the Cubs played the weakest schedule in Major League Baseball this season

All because they called the one all star game so many innings into a tie. It outraged the purists. Had to do something to make them happy. Ties are stupid and should be done away with. Shame on the NFL for letting it happen. You play a game to win. Period!

Except in soccer!! ;)

I thought Schwarber acquitted himself quite nicely, considering how nasty Kluber was. Especially after Rose's prediction.

He got away with a major base running gaffe, but all in all, I bet Madden is happy with what he saw.

Rose is a moron. Everybody at FOX is cringing whenever he opens his mouth. They would be better off just handing him a check and sending him home. Just admit they made a mistake hiring him and be done with it.