Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Schwarber on World Series roster

Featured Replies

If they wouldn't let him go as an injured unknown for Andrew Miller, they aren't gonna let him go healthy for someone else.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You're nuts if you think he's trade bait.

 

No way they trade him.

 

I'm not saying I would trade him. But tell me where he plays? Somebody really good is going to be on the pine.

 

IF they did consider trading him, he would command a boatload of talent. Nice problem to have.

I'm not saying I would trade him. But tell me where he plays? Somebody really good is going to be on the pine.

 

IF they did consider trading him, he would command a boatload of talent. Nice problem to have.

 

See post 43

  • Author
See post 43

 

Trying to remember any catcher that's ever had reconstructive knee surgery. Not sure I can think of one.

 

Certainly not a death knell, but a tough ask.

Trying to remember any catcher that's ever had reconstructive knee surgery. Not sure I can think of one.

 

Certainly not a death knell, but a tough ask.

 

While not a knee, but a severe injury itself, Buster Posey. Schwarbs is young, and if he and Contreras split time, I think he'll be ok.

While not a knee, but a severe injury itself, Buster Posey. Schwarbs is young, and if he and Contreras split time, I think he'll be ok.

 

Jason Kendall did, I believe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.