Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 42 Lloyd 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good googly-moogly.......what the hell happen to the Juggs?

 

Congrats to the Indians on the convincing win.

HC played very good football with minimal mistakes. Lloyd looked like they have never played together. Congratulations to HC. Lloyd better straighten up or its going to be over early.

  • Author

I hope for a fast recovery for Justin Durham I heard today he is out for the season with torn Mcl.

The 2011 Holy Cross 2A State Championship team was recognized at halftime.

Barnes 14 att 174 yds 2 TD

Abernathy 13 att 82 yds 3 TD

Williams 1 att 9 yds 1 TD

Couch 6-9 107 yds 1 INT

 

Fann 6-19 73 yds

Mason 9 att 73 yds

Townsend 4 rec 50 yds

Wonder where this HC team was versus NCC?

I hope for a fast recovery for Justin Durham I heard today he is out for the season with torn Mcl.

Yes he is out for the season.

  • Author
I hope for a fast recovery for Justin Durham I heard today he is out for the season with torn Mcl.[/quote

 

yes he is out for the season.

I hope for the best and a quick recovery he is a great player.

I hope for a fast recovery for Justin Durham I heard today he is out for the season with torn Mcl.

 

That is a big loss for Lloyd. That explains part of the problem for Lloyd today.

 

Did Couch play today? I saw in the update thread that Barnes was running offense out of the wildcat.

  • Author
That is a big loss for Lloyd. That explains part of the problem for Lloyd today.

 

Did Couch play today? I saw in the update thread that Barnes was running offense out of the wildcat.

Yes he did play. But Derrick Barnes was running QB For a lot of the game also and moved couch to WR.

That score is embarrassing.

  • Author
Wonder where this HC team was versus NCC?

Today's play calling was way different than against NCC. Also had Derrick playing QB a lot of the game which I don't think Lloyd expected.

Holy Cross started the game in the Wildcat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.