Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleveland/Cincinnati Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bengals, because they have to or they're done...

Cincinnati 24-10.

Bengals, because they have to or they're done...

 

Agree 100% with this!!

I am going to say Cleveland though I would be a bit more confident if they were healthier.

 

Guard Joel Bitonio had Lisfranc surgery and is now on injured reserve and not expected to return until the beginning of the 2017 season. Lisfranc involves the bones and ligaments on top of the foot. He should have a full recovery and suffer no long-term issues from it. The o-line has been decimated this season and helps explain the inability of Cleveland to run last game when they had been among the leaders in the run game.

 

Terrell Pryor is having hamstring issues but hopes to play. Safety Jordan Poyer is going to be on the IR list soon due to a lacerated kidney from last week's game.

 

Sixteen players have had serious injury and 12 are currently on the IR list.

 

One other factor against Cleveland is that no one knows Hue Jackson better than Marvin Lewis. He can probably guess what Hue will do and can get his defense ready.

 

Despite all of this, I think Cleveland will win. They are due and usually play Cinci tough in one of their two divisional games each season. Most often it is the first game in the pair.

 

I predict Cleveland in a close game... less than one touchdown.

I think closer than most think due to Hue, but Bengals win a must win game.

Bengals. And I'll go out on a limb and say that Hill has a huge game.

 

Cleveland has always been a good team to get our running game jump started against.

Bengals, 27-10, Eifert will be back and the Bengals start on a run, despite the 35-17 final against New England I still saw some things that I liked in that game that the Bengals did which was not the case in the debacle in Dallas!!

I didn't know until yesterday that Jamie Collins didn't play vs the Bengals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.