October 16, 20169 yr Need a big game from the bengals D line for Bengals to have a chance. Dunlap, Johnson & Geno must pressure Brady.
October 16, 20169 yr Put the grand baby down , now let's see if she can sleep if I start getting upset.:sssh:
October 16, 20169 yr Kirkpatrick had no idea what he was doing on that 3rd down. Nice timeout by the staff.
October 16, 20169 yr Here we go as usual the Bengals waste more timeouts than any NFL team I know.:no:
October 16, 20169 yr Here we go as usual the Bengals waste more timeouts than any NFL team I know.:no: I don't mind the first half timeouts. They don't carry over, anyway. I cannot tolerate wasting one in the 2nd half, though.
October 16, 20169 yr Must get 6 here. 4 down territory in my opinion. Peko whiffed on that last block as the fullback.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.