October 16, 20169 yr But he's just sticking up for his guy. Agree, I don't think you're wrong on this... However, the NFL and officials are just itching to suspend Burfict again... therein lies the problem... he has to let another teammate take on that role... at least for awhile... He's being targeted... it's obvious.
October 16, 20169 yr Agree, I don't think you're wrong on this... However, the NFL and officials are just itching to suspend Burfict again... therein lies the problem... he has to let another teammate take on that role... at least for awhile... He's being targeted... it's obvious. Its ridiculous that he is being targeted. It's all because stupid Joey Porter had to go out on the field and run his mouth when he shouldn't have been.
October 16, 20169 yr Tale of two weeks... Last week the Bengals got whipped way worse than the score would indicate... This week the Bengals played a lot better than the score would indicate... Losses either way and it sucks... they gotta win like 6 in a row badly
October 16, 20169 yr Bottom line, Bengals could've won this one... in-game adjustments beat them again Like I said earlier the Pats made in game adjustments I don't think after that first possession of the 3rd qt Brady maybe had 2 o3 5 step drops everything was 2 and 3 step drops with slants and quick releases.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.