Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 28 Lawrence Co 6

Featured Replies

No he did not play...not sure if he'll play anymore this year. Send me a private message and I can pass along what I know..but it wouldn't be right to discuss on the boards.

 

 

I've "heard" chad will be back this week....

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've "heard" chad will be back this week....

Yep, same info I am getting brat, he should play this week!:thumb:

Did #40 Chad Steele play for Belfry last night? I didn't hear his named called once all night.

NO, Chad Steele did not play.

Hopefully I dont get my self in trouble but Goldsmith is not the coach he use to be in the 80's and 90's. If it was me, I would fire every single coach there and hire a completly new staff. The talent is there..but the coaching isnt and thats the reason the dawgs are 0-3. How can the young players get better when they dont even condition anymore. It's like the coaches has gave up on trying and just quit. If you went to a practice, you'd be amazed how poorly the coaches are doing. I attend almost every practice and I feel like taking over and doing the job for the coaches. Mark this down also...Goldsmith is leaveing after this year. One more thing 7-18 is not on the rise up, so i dont know where you get that from. Hope everyone proves me wrong though, I'm a bulldog and have lived in Lawrence co. all my life and these past couple seasons are a embarrsment. I'm not trying to stir up problems...just a couple of my opinions!

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.