Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Dallas Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's up with Jeremy Hill?

 

I'm sure he will wind up playing, but ESPN Fantasy has him listed as Questionable and says, "Hill (chest) was limited at practice Wednesday."

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully your buddy kept the money and didnt bet.

 

Nope...bet is down and glad it is. I just think the Bengals are flat out better than the Boys...especially with Dez either not playing or in a lot of pain and Tez back from the suspension. The Bengal D is a totally different animal when Tez is running around...

 

You can love him or hate him but you cannot argue that he does not make a difference when he plays IMO.

NFL network reporting he will be ready Sunday

I just don't see the Bengals better than my Boys. I can not lose either way, part of me loves the Bengals, back to childhood :).

 

QB Even if not a lean toward the boys

RB Boys

OFF Line Boys

TE Boys

WR Cincy but close and as a group I am taking the boys

Defense LB's Cincy, Line Cincy, CB'/Safety's boys

Coaches NA hahaha

I just don't see the Bengals better than my Boys. I can not lose either way, part of me loves the Bengals, back to childhood :).

 

QB Even if not a lean toward the boys

RB Boys

OFF Line Boys

TE Boys

WR Cincy but close and as a group I am taking the boys

Defense LB's Cincy, Line Cincy, CB'/Safety's boys

Coaches NA hahaha

 

Whatever you're smoking, you need to lay off. :lol2: :D

What do you think then, would love to hear. Which ones you disagree with

 

Already posted that in the other thread. Not rehashing it.

 

Hard to take anything seriously when you say Dak is better than Dalton though. That's an absurd level of ridiculousness.

I just don't see the Bengals better than my Boys. I can not lose either way, part of me loves the Bengals, back to childhood :).

 

QB Even if not a lean toward the boys

 

There's no point reading any further than this.

I just don't see the Bengals better than my Boys. I can not lose either way, part of me loves the Bengals, back to childhood :).

 

QB Even if not a lean toward the boys

RB Boys

OFF Line Boys

TE Boys

WR Cincy but close and as a group I am taking the boys

Defense LB's Cincy, Line Cincy, CB'/Safety's boys

Coaches NA hahaha

 

Wow

 

Liquid breakfast?

Is Simon Kenton in the 8th? Someone should check the water over there

Edited by spindoc

I was just poking the bear for all of those Dalton haters out there, on a serious note, this is an important game for both these teams the way the Eagles and Steelers are playing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.