Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funniest play I've ever seen

Featured Replies

me too, nice find

Did anyone see the ref get beamed during the Penn State/Michigan game?

First, very funny. I laugh every time I watch it.

 

Here is the question ... did this point count? A ref is considered part of the field. If the ball hits off the ground and bounces through the uprights, it doesn't count does it? If that is right, then should the point count?

By rule, this should've been considered dead and no points awarded..under khsaa rules, the ref is considered part of the playing field..same as hitting the ground..ball is supposed to be declared dead! Great clip tho lol

By rule, this should've been considered dead and no points awarded..under khsaa rules, the ref is considered part of the playing field..same as hitting the ground..ball is supposed to be declared dead! Great clip tho lol

 

I'm not sure this is right, Eagle_Pride!!. By that logic a ball-carrier running into a ref would be down but I know that's not the case.

 

We have some good guys who wear stripes on Fridays and Saturdays on this board so I'm looking forward to reading what they say.

AS I understand the rule - try is good.

Had the ball hit a player and bounded over the crossbar - it would have been good- so what's the difference?

 

Being a part of the field does not equate to being same as the ground - IMVHO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.