20. Owen County

21. Brossart

22. Carroll County

23. Ludlow

24. Pendleton County

25. Bellevue

26. Dayton

27. Newport

This is how I think it shakes out by the end of the season and you could make an argument for either on the ties as of today. NCC will beat Beechwood this year. Highlands losing to Campbell County is a really bad loss by them. Highlands hasn't come to play on the road.

1. Ryle

2. SK

3. Highlands/Cooper tie

5. Covcath

6. Conner

7. Campbell Co

8. Newport Catholic

9. Beechwood

10. Holy Cross/Lloyd

I would reserve placing Ryle at the top spot. As I have posted on another thread, they have not really played a team that justifies a top ranking. To this point, they have had a very soft schedule and they should have another easy win with GRC who has only won a few games over the last 3 years. Ryle looked unstoppable last year until they ran into Cooper and came away with loss. I honestly do not think Ryle should look passed Cooper to SK because Cooper has beaten them 3 of the last 4 times they played? I think SK stays on top until someone beats them, just my opinion.

Good Point, Ryle plays in the toughest district in NKY and they shouldn't look past Cooper or Conner in light of the SK game. Beating SK is not a priority until they win their district.

I think Cooper beats Highlands if they play again. I think that is a bad loss for Cooper. Highlands is better than Campbell, it must've not been the Birds night when they played. I would also put Conner ahead of Highlands as well. Covcath I haven't figured out just yet. My head tells me that Covcath is better than Highlands, Cooper, and Conner. My gut tells me to stop listening to my head. 10 straight years of losing is hard to forget. We will find out how all of this shakes out in a couple of weeks, so time will tell

This is how I think it shakes out by the end of the season and you could make an argument for either on the ties as of today. NCC will beat Beechwood this year. Highlands losing to Campbell County is a really bad loss by them. Highlands hasn't come to play on the road.

1. Ryle

2. SK

3. Highlands/Cooper tie

5. Covcath

6. Conner

7. Campbell Co

8. Newport Catholic

9. Beechwood

10. Holy Cross/Lloyd

1. Ryle

2. SK

3. Highlands/Cooper tie

5. Covcath

6. Conner

7. Campbell Co

8. Newport Catholic

9. Beechwood

10. Holy Cross/Lloyd

Who's at 10? Holy cross or lloyd? I think holy cross