Beechwood 33 Ryle 7 (JV)

theguru

What an impressive win for the Tigers! I can't say enough about the job these players and coaches are doing.

Q1

6:30 ... Beechwood - Odom 1 yard TD run, XP blocked ... BW 6-0

1:15 ... Ryle - Jake Smith 9 yard run; Cleveland XP ... Ryle 7 BW 6

Q2

4:40 ... Beechwood - On 4th and long Odom to Moore 35 yards; 2 pt try no good ... BW 12 Ryle 7

0:00 ... Play of the game Beechwood - Blocked field goal try, Jake Moore picks up ball 78 yards for TD; Doverspike XP ... Beechwood 19 Ryle 7

Q3

No scoring

Q4

8:44 ... Beechwood - Following INT by Luke Bolger and return to 8, Odom to Josh Derry 4 yards, Doverspike XP ... BW 26 Ryle 7

2:47 ... Beechwood - Josh Derry 62 yard run, Doverspike XP ... BW 33-7

Final Score Beechwood 33 Ryle 7

Yes, with varsity being so young that cut into numbers for JV. For the first time in my memory, Beechwood is dressing freshmen with their JV. Josh Derry is a freshman. Several other freshman players are getting playing time. The coaches limit the minutes for the freshmen but they are there and contributing as needed.

Hats off to the young tigers. They brought it and won the battle on the defensive line all day. Ryle played very uninspired football and got their butts whooped. Beechwood's defense put them in great position all day. In fact they beat Ryle without the offense even needing to take the field. Call them like I see em. They wanted it more. Good lesson for the young Raiders, you can't just show up. Congrats to Beechwood on a nice win.

Hats off to the young tigers. They brought it and won the battle on the defensive line all day. Ryle played very uninspired football and got their butts whooped. Beechwood's defense put them in great position all day. In fact they beat Ryle without the offense even needing to take the field. Call them like I see em. They wanted it more. Good lesson for the young Raiders, you can't just show up. Congrats to Beechwood on a nice win.

You seem to always keep it real.