Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver/Cincinnati Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Denver
      41%
    • Cincinnati
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Going to be a tough one and I bet it's not a pretty game on Sunday. Bengals really need to get the run game going to get a win.

I voted Broncos in the poll because I don't think they can keep Dalton upright and Denver can cover on the back end with or without bringing tons of pressure. I think if the Bengals win it will be because of a stellar defensive effort, which they are entirely capable. In the event the Bengals could establish a run game of any significance, I think they will win.

Stop Anderson and we should score enough to win. Make the young QB beat us. The Bengals have two games of tape, they should have an idea what he can't and can do.

 

With that being said, young QB's kill us.

Home team wins.

I am shocked that Denver is getting 3. I will say that. Shocked.

 

If it was a pick I think everyone would jump the Bengals.

 

And I like the Gals in this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.