Central/Waggener predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Central by 10ish. I think they are able to remain level headed enough for the entire game, whereas Waggener I feel could have the opportunity to be up and down as the game goes on.

Should be a great game. If it weren't at Central, I'd be tempted to call it a pretty even game. But, I think home field gives Central a few more points.

Waggener has really been a bit of a disappointment. I think a lot people, including me, expected this team to very successful this year.

I am not sure I would bury them too bad

They are 3-1 with three blowout wins over bad teams. The loss to Knox Central was a bad loss in how they were dominated, but it's not like they have struggled outside of that game.

You take away the expectations that were set for them and I think most would consider this one of the better starts in Waggener's recent history.

I would be most appreciative if someone could post updates on this one--------being played at Central. W is 3-1 and C is 0-4 but Central has played the much tougher schedule. This is a game IMO which will show if the Wildcats are a contender or a pretender.