Vito Tisdale or Reese Smith

thunder1

I've not seen Vito play, but from all accounts, he's no doubt a standout. I have however seen Reese and he is absolutely a super talent. This kid can out run just about any corner, or safety he's up against, and then out jump them all. One play that personifies just how athleticly explosive he can be was the catch he made between a Lafayette corner and their safety when he had gotten a step on the CB and out jumped the safety before out running them both to the endzone. IMO Reese Smith will play either basketball or football,probably wherever he wants to, at the next level. super fun kid to watch!

Remember the name Peyton Hensley at Belfry as well.

Hensley was superb in Middle School and is the heir apparent at Fullback for Belfry.

He has already scored 2 TD's this year as he waits his turn.

Hensley was the best player on Belfry's Middle School undefeated team who won the KYMSFA Championship last season. They defeated the large school champion Johnson County and the small school runner-up Pikeville two or three times each. He, along with I think four other Pirates, all played for the Kentucky All-Star team who defeated Tennessee.

Grayson Cook is another Freshman off that team who is already making an impact. He starts at DE and has been handling the kicking duties as well. He's already 6'1 or 6'2 and has a football IQ through the roof from what I gather.

Also Smith is a special kind of football player.

Tisdale is extremely talented and will definitely be a D-1 player if he grows, but Smith just has that "IT" factor and is going to be a treat to watch these next four years. The confidence he has at such a young age is rare.

Small correction. Vito has 3 TDs (only 4 touches).

Vito actually has 5 touches on the year. The 4 PNation mentions above, plus on the very first kickoff of the season against John Hardin, Vito jumped at the goal line and tipped the ball to Ziyon Kenner who ran it back 99 yards.

We can go my baby is prettier than yours all day long, but all these kids are special players and time will allow these young men to display these talents more when their teams need them more.

Remember the name Peyton Hensley at Belfry as well.

Hensley was superb in Middle School and is the heir apparent at Fullback for Belfry.

He has already scored 2 TD's this year as he waits his turn.

Hensley was the best player on Belfry's Middle School undefeated team who won the KYMSFA Championship last season. They defeated the large school champion Johnson County and the small school runner-up Pikeville two or three times each. He, along with I think four other Pirates, all played for the Kentucky All-Star team who defeated Tennessee.

Grayson Cook is another Freshman off that team who is already making an impact. He starts at DE and has been handling the kicking duties as well. He's already 6'1 or 6'2 and has a football IQ through the roof from what I gather.

This kid is a very good player and will have a great career at Belfry but he is not the athlete of Reese/Vito. Different kind of player but a standout too.

The 2020 class in KY is LOADED. If Smith and Tisdale had played Team KY they would have not only beaten Missouri and Tennessee, but Georgia and S Florida as well.

Belfry has some really good players in the Frosh class and the Belfry/Boyle rivalry will be one for the ages in the coming years.

Vito actually has 5 touches on the year. The 4 PNation mentions above, plus on the very first kickoff of the season against John Hardin, Vito jumped at the goal line and tipped the ball to Ziyon Kenner who ran it back 99 yards.

We can go my baby is prettier than yours all day long, but all these kids are special players and time will allow these young men to display these talents more when their teams need them more.

My baby is prettier than yours. :lol2: :lol2:

Well done. :thumb: