Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl Has a Doppelganger

Featured Replies

I think doppelganger is a bit of a stretch. He resembles Pearl but I'd never think that guy was Bruce Pearl.

He looks more like one of the Jersey Shore tools than he does Bruce Pearl. :lol2:

He looks more like one of the Jersey Shore tools than he does Bruce Pearl. :lol2:

 

Jersey Shore tools? Why the disdain UKMF? Is it for New Jersey or you don't like the play/movie?

Jersey Shore tools? Why the disdain UKMF? Is it for New Jersey or you don't like the play/movie?

 

Huh?

 

I'm talking about the show that was on MTV....

Huh?

 

I'm talking about the show that was on MTV....

 

:lol2:...sorry, I don't watch MTV....:lol2:. Maybe I better get my cane and mosey out of here.

  • Author

Ah you all can nitpick if you want. I think this guy has a striking resemblance to a younger Bruce Pearl. :thumb:

:lol2:...sorry, I don't watch MTV....:lol2:. Maybe I better get my cane and mosey out of here.

 

jersey-shore.jpg

:lol2:...sorry, I don't watch MTV....:lol2:. Maybe I better get my cane and mosey out of here.

 

:lol2: I was like, surely he doesn't think I'm talking about Jersey Boys, does he? :lol2:

jersey-shore.jpg

 

Thanks Hammer but I'll get my cane.....doesn't look like anything I would pay attention to. Sometimes you have to realize you're just too old and decrepit to get into the conversation.

Maybe a little...

Bruce-Pearl-01.jpgbruce-pearl.jpg

 

When I first looked at the pics, I did have to do a double-take.

Thanks Hammer but I'll get my cane.....doesn't look like anything I would pay attention to. Sometimes you have to realize you're just too old and decrepit to get into the conversation.

It's not something you want to be a part of. Trust me.

That's what Pearl would look like without all the stress eating.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.