Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy

McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy 26 members have voted

  1. 1. McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy

    • McCracken County
      26%
      7
    • Pulaski Academy
      73%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions?

Hopefully im wrong but IMO Pulaski Academy is on a different level . I just hope we play better than last week.

I did see that they punted a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a think it was 3 years. The Mustangs will have their hands full but I will be pulling hard for them. The Stangs knock down some mistakes and they are capable of being pretty dang good

It will not be close, if McCracken can't sustain drives better than what they did last week it'll be a running clock on the Mustangs.

Pulaski is 1-1 on the year, they beat the 14th ranked team in the state of Oklahoma 56-21 in their season opener. They lost Friday night to the defending Utah 4A champs East 37-23. I believe they are ranked 150th Nationally. I know they run alot of trick play and odd formations, they are famous for never punting and always attempting onside kicks. Last year they ended Dallas's Highland Park 84 game home winning streak beating them 40-13.....Their style of play is interesting to say the least....probably looking at a long night for the Mustangs like I said b4 I just hope we play better than last week and come away from this better. If Pulaski lives up to the hype I'd love to see how a KY team like T or Male would stack up against one of Arkansas best

From everything I've read and heard I'd say Pulaski should win this one fairly easily but I'll be pulling for McCracken.

If McCracken plays their best game of the year, they have a good shot. 138 yards in penalties and slow out of the gate will equal a running clock.

But I'm 100% Mustangs this week!

Just wondering if the McCracken County student section were chanting "we want Pulaski" at the Mayfield game on Friday.

Will it really be a running clock? I think McCracken can score on them at least enough to keep it respectable.

Running clock quick & early in this one...

 

Pulaski. 56

Mccracken 14

A fun National Daisy chain..... East beat Pulaski by 14, Pulaski plays McCracken and East plays De La Salle. Should be fun to compare. Hoping McCracken puts up a good fight. Does McCracken go to Pulaski next year?

Big time game, I don't know if McCracken can hang.

I remember McCracken played some team from Mississippi a few years back that were one of the top teams in the State and had some lofty national rankings and McCracken took the win

 

I am not sure history repeats itself but it is worth noting they have pulled a surprising upset before

FWIW,

 

Pulaski Academy is ranked #269 in the country by Maxpreps with a 42.1 rating

 

That would put Pulaski at #11 in Kentucky currently between Lafayette and Cooper

 

McCracken is #29 in Kentucky with a rating of 28.8

 

Here is the calpreps prediction:

neutral field

[2016] Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, AR) 44, [2016] McCracken County (Paducah, KY) 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.