McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy

Guest BluegrassQB

McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy  

26 members have voted

1. 1. McCracken County vs. Pulaski Academy

• McCracken County
    • Pulaski Academy

Pulaski is 1-1 on the year, they beat the 14th ranked team in the state of Oklahoma 56-21 in their season opener. They lost Friday night to the defending Utah 4A champs East 37-23. I believe they are ranked 150th Nationally. I know they run alot of trick play and odd formations, they are famous for never punting and always attempting onside kicks. Last year they ended Dallas's Highland Park 84 game home winning streak beating them 40-13.....Their style of play is interesting to say the least....probably looking at a long night for the Mustangs like I said b4 I just hope we play better than last week and come away from this better. If Pulaski lives up to the hype I'd love to see how a KY team like T or Male would stack up against one of Arkansas best

I remember McCracken played some team from Mississippi a few years back that were one of the top teams in the State and had some lofty national rankings and McCracken took the win

I am not sure history repeats itself but it is worth noting they have pulled a surprising upset before

FWIW,

Pulaski Academy is ranked #269 in the country by Maxpreps with a 42.1 rating

That would put Pulaski at #11 in Kentucky currently between Lafayette and Cooper

McCracken is #29 in Kentucky with a rating of 28.8

Here is the calpreps prediction:

neutral field

[2016] Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, AR) 44, [2016] McCracken County (Paducah, KY) 22