Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Solution for Racism

Featured Replies

I can't remember where I heard or read this, but at the moment, I can't think of a better solution...

 

"You know what's going to solve the problem of racism? Sex. To clarify: interracial sex. When we bang each other enough that people start looking like Tiger Woods with a little bit of black, a little white, and a little asian in them - that's when racism will end."

I can't remember where I heard or read this, but at the moment, I can't think of a better solution...

 

"You know what's going to solve the problem of racism? Sex. To clarify: interracial sex. When we bang each other enough that people start looking like Tiger Woods with a little bit of black, a little white, and a little asian in them - that's when racism will end."

 

If you know any women looking for some Italian in them, let me know?

 

Ok, that's just wrong.

Sounds like a Sneetches set-up to me. :idunno:

  • Author
Sounds like a Sneetches set-up to me. :idunno:

 

I had to look it up - but yes! Dr. Seuss knew long ago.

Extinction of the human race will stop racism.

I've done my part.

 

Same.

Who didn't know that? Sex is the answer for everything!

The real way to get over racism is to look at you're sins as first and worst than anyone elses. Extend grace to those you disagree with. And for GOD's sake get over yourself. Realize that no-one picked the skin their in. Who gives a crap what shade of waterbag you reside in. I don't care where you come from, where you're going, you're looks, just act right.

Extinction of the human race will stop racism.

 

I've done my part. :)

I've done my part. :)

 

Thank you for your sacrifice B-Ball!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.