The Solution for Racism

Plato

I can't remember where I heard or read this, but at the moment, I can't think of a better solution...

"You know what's going to solve the problem of racism? Sex. To clarify: interracial sex. When we bang each other enough that people start looking like Tiger Woods with a little bit of black, a little white, and a little asian in them - that's when racism will end."

I can't remember where I heard or read this, but at the moment, I can't think of a better solution...

"You know what's going to solve the problem of racism? Sex. To clarify: interracial sex. When we bang each other enough that people start looking like Tiger Woods with a little bit of black, a little white, and a little asian in them - that's when racism will end."

If you know any women looking for some Italian in them, let me know?

Ok, that's just wrong.

The real way to get over racism is to look at you're sins as first and worst than anyone elses. Extend grace to those you disagree with. And for GOD's sake get over yourself. Realize that no-one picked the skin their in. Who gives a crap what shade of waterbag you reside in. I don't care where you come from, where you're going, you're looks, just act right.