UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If UK can find a way to play consistent this game, they'll be in good shape. No miscues on special teams and can't turn the ball over.

Fans have already started to turn their attention to basketball or who the next coach will be, but Stoops has some players that can match up with UF, there just has to be a consistent level of play. While they have better talent than in years past, UK's margin of error is still very small.

Give me a nose tackle that does more than stand-up and lean and these Cats might be competitive. With another Elam effort like last weeks and these Cats could be embarrassed again. Did he have a tackle? An assist? A QB pressure? Any defensive stat of any type? Think Dawson's knowledge of the weakness in the middle had anything to do with 40+ time of possession minutes, 96 plays, nearly 300 rushing yards (almost all between tackles)? Think any recruits in attendance checked UK off their list?

He stoutly defended his box of half a dozen glazed and half dozen jelly-filled doughnuts.

Give me a nose tackle that does more than stand-up and lean and these Cats might be competitive. With another Elam effort like last weeks and these Cats could be embarrassed again. Did he have a tackle? An assist? A QB pressure? Any defensive stat of any type? Think Dawson's knowledge of the weakness in the middle had anything to do with 40+ time of possession minutes, 96 plays, nearly 300 rushing yards (almost all between tackles)? Think any recruits in attendance checked UK off their list?

No, no and no. D stats? Are you kidding me?(In my best Mora voice.) He hasn't had a tackle or assist or pressure on the QB since he's been at UK. He didn't get a tackle even when SM. ran up the A gap the whole second half. :lol2:

He had 4 tackles.

Dawson new where to go to get the yardage needed, Southern Miss jacked around in the first half because they thought their QB was something special. When that didn't work out they new they could run right by the leaning tower of a nose man.

Everybody bashing Elam interesting.

Not intending to bash. I want this 5-Star recruit to be the real deal. If the rating is correct, he should be a difference maker. His second half play was embarrassingly soft and staff quotes seemed to alibi he was on the field too much and was out of gas. Fresh, lesser talented player would have been a dramatic improvement. If Rudy (5 foot nothing, 1 hundred and nothing) had been in there, we would have won.