Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Logan, WV vs Johnson Central Predictions

Featured Replies

Does anybody know if there will be a freshman/jv game before the varsity this week?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Does anybody know if there will be a freshman/jv game before the varsity this week?

 

I dont think so, but who knows. I think that the main reason that they had a JV game before the Varsity game was for RECC who sponsors the bowl to get used to a two game format. I know that RECC has expressed interest in a two game bowl format like the Big Sandy Bowl used to be so i think that is way you have JV game before hand, but dont expect it the rest of the season.

Johnson Central 38-0.

J-CENTRAL 49-13

 

How does John Central vs. Ironton next year sound?

 

I would love to see it :D

  • Author
J-CENTRAL 49-13

 

How does John Central vs. Ironton next year sound?

 

It is a possibility. I dont know what JC's thoughts are about its non-district schedule with the 6A format but i would like to see them schedule some of the more local teams that have solid programs such as Belfry and Sheldon Clark. Ironton would be a tough game for JC and one i would like to see JC take on. JC will have 5 games open with the other 5 breaking down with 4 district games and the Apple Bowl with Paintsville.

J-CENTRAL 49-13

 

How does John Central vs. Ironton next year sound?

 

 

I would love to see it as well. I understand the importance of getting off to a good start but the lack of tough games early this season makes me a little nervous. I would not mind one or two early-season losses against tough competition just to get the players used to facing a playoff type team.

 

With that said...JC rolls in this one

 

JC 49

Logan 7

 

And the Eagles will be 8-0 when they face Ashland on Oct. 20. To be honest, I believe that will be their first "real" test of the season.

J-CENTRAL 49-13

 

How does John Central vs. Ironton next year sound?

 

I would love to see this match up. But I would rather see a local match up. I could see a big rival game developing between JC and Pburg.

I would love to see this match up. But I would rather see a local match up. I could see a big rival game developing between JC and Pburg.

Well so far Prestonsburg has refused to play them!!

  • Author
Well so far Prestonsburg has refused to play them!!

 

That was my understanding as well.

Hopefully next year JC can schedule teams that have respectable programs in Kentucky. Even if JC looses 3 or 4 games, it will make them a better team when they get into district play. JC will have only 4 district games next year, counting the apple bowl that gives JC 5 open weeks to schedule some tough competition.

  • Author

Anyone know how the field at JC is holding up to all the rain? I know it usually does pretty good.

Anyone know how the field at JC is holding up to all the rain? I know it usually does pretty good.

All the weather predictions I have saw today and yesterday has that hurricane coming up the coast line and being in our area friday night. If that happens, we are going to be in for a very sloppy night. Just as long as there is no lighting.

No, this game will be easy for the Eagles as they roll on.

 

Do these games allow JC to improve or is it just a scheduling coincidence that the first few games are real cupcakes? I understand the 1st game "tuneups" but wonder if too many bunny games & easy wins early in the season helps a team in the longrun.

 

Good luck with Logan.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.